We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
having trouble Options

journeyofmind
#1 Posted : 4/12/2011 8:35:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble. I have done the spice a few times already, but everytime its the same. I take the hits, then I get this great sensation trample through my body, and feel like I am being lifted going 300mph. During this time everything is very colorful. As this is happening its like theres this door in front of me, but its only a 1/5 of the way open. Has anyone else expierenced this? What do you think this means? Could it be that I am not mentally ready to go through the door and onto the next realm?
"True benevolence, or compassion, extends itself through the whole of existence
and sympathises with the distress of every creature capable of sensation."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 4/12/2011 8:41:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What is your vaporization method? What dosage are you using? How often are you smoking it ? Are your daily responsibilities being fulfilled in life, are you doing what you have to (dedicating to study/work/family/health) ?

journeyofmind
#3 Posted : 4/12/2011 9:32:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well you see I use a waterbong, and I range from 20-40 a dose. I do it at night sometimes 2 - days in a row, then stop for a week or 2. As for my responsibilities I am taking my Ged test this weekend and going for a tour of a school next week. So i would like to say yes to that question. As for work im currently unemployed, and my health is about average.
"True benevolence, or compassion, extends itself through the whole of existence
and sympathises with the distress of every creature capable of sensation."