We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I'm new to you, but you're not to me :) Options

Jawdrop
#1 Posted : 4/11/2011 2:11:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone!

I began researching on this site when SWIM foolheartedly tried DMT without first researching it. This was SWIM's second or third psychedelic experience, with the "third" being an Ecstasy experience. Following a prior weekend of a first-time light dose of Mushrooms, SWIM's time with DMT (about an hour) was incredibly enjoyable and blissful. SWIM had been struggling to find beauty and purpose in the world, and to summarize; these experiences helped them realize it was a matter of perspective. It was learned immediately to respect all, keep the mind open, and be honest with yourself and others which lead to an INCREDIBLY healthier life that has lasted to this day. I cannot adequately express my appreciation for this.

To the point; I've never joined an online forum--EVER. You all are so kind, open-minded, perspicacious, and, well, loving, that I had to join.

It's my hope you'll all be generous and gracious enough to welcome me as openly as you have so many others, and help to integrate/learn from experiences...I, in turn, will joyously do the same for you, while probably make you bust at the seams in laughter Smile For now, sincerity and articulation are most certainly in order!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jawdrop
#2 Posted : 4/11/2011 2:28:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A quick sidenote: SWIM's first extraction using Q21Q21's Tek is very soon, and SWIM is excited to report success (hopefully)!

Minus The H
#3 Posted : 4/11/2011 2:34:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have to agree with you on majority of your post. Until my recent explorations with psychedelics I've never seen things the way I do now. EVERYTHING seems to mean so much more. Everything is the next piece of the puzzle. Life is definitely your own perception. We put out the energy we receive. It took me forever to finally understand this.

I welcome you to this community and may you find what you're looking for. I've never joined a forum myself either. This is my first and I'm glad I did. It feels so good to finally find people to share things with that understand. That actually have experienced my problems. Maybe not directly but indirectly to where their advice can lend a helping hand or be positive reinforcement.
Safe travels everyone!!!

Free yourself from yourself...

endlessness
#4 Posted : 4/11/2011 8:43:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Hope your extraction goes perfectly! Dont throw anythign away if it doesnt go as expected, and do post back!

So do you have any interest in trying oral dmt too? What about other psychedelics?

See you around!

Jawdrop
#5 Posted : 4/11/2011 7:18:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Endlessness and Minus the H,

I'm sorry for the tl;dr, but this is my introduction, and I greatly yearn for discussion as I plan on not going anywhere, so I put much thought into it.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and wishes! Endlessness, you have 5,999 posts at the time I'm responding---should I like bow or something? Very happy

To answer your question; In the past (before SWIM learned respect, discipline, etc...), SWIM's tried DXM, Salvia, Ecstasy, and also Mushrooms once. SWIM found DXM and Salvia absolutely unfulfilling and tried twice each to confirm. With that said, nothing further needs to be said regarding those two in SWIMs opinion Smile SWIM's first attempt on Mushrooms was a small amount that didn't yield more than a +2 on the Shulgin scale, although this is hard to estimate fairly as it was so long ago, and was tainted by alcohol and pharmaceuticals.

As previously mentioned, SWIM's also tried Ecstasy three times. The first time was a legit MDMA experience. The other two aren't noteworthy as SWIM realized the risk and unreliability in allowing some "random other person" to make a pharmaceutical grade drug for SWIM. However, this experience shed a slight initial interest and light into psychedelics that evolved years later with the correct catalysts...

Once SWIM learned to shut the mouth and open the ears (when SWIM grew up a tad):

This last mushroom attempt made SWIM cry in absolute joy and emotional relief. SWIM has never experienced healing and love on such a profound level. SWIM's appreciation for this is infinite as SWIM has been a deeply troubled individual, and will not go into detail regarding this right now. But, this Mushroom experience...this last one....THIS WAS the eye opener. THIS was when SWIM's life changed in what SWIM perceives to be a profoundly positive way. SWIM's eyes were no longer wide shut (ie SWIM thought they were already open...)

Shortly after that, SWIM then tried DMT, which, in the interest of keeping this somewhat short (and considering how much we will talk of it in the future), was an intense wave of pure bliss. SWIM was in ecstasy and felt very similar to the Mushroom experience, but noticeably different in terms of thought provocation. SWIM struggled with proper administration of DMT after the first couple experiences, as well as the source. This has been resolved (Changa+DIY), though SWIM has only made Changa but not DIY DMT.

In terms of oral DMT, I assume you're referring to Pharmahuasca if I've researched properly...While perhaps not exactly "Pharmahuasca", SWIM considered the idea of encapsulating a simple Caapi Changa with some ginger root due to SWIMs familiarity and success with it (Changa and Ginger Root, respectively), but SWIM literally began thinking of this two days ago and has done little research into digestion of Changa or best routes to avoid unwanted side-effects, as the ginger is front-line to stomach issues as far as SWIM knows.

SWIM is mostly open to any psychadellic that usually (by SWIM's own evaluations of user reports) yields a fairly comfortable and complication-free experience considering the infancy of SWIM's knowledge and great respect for the unknown.

SWIM enjoys blissful discovery that translates into a warmer smile and firmer, loving embrace in the real world. SWIM also feels strongly that both the community here and DMT are what they need to explore and encourage this growth.

۩
#6 Posted : 4/11/2011 7:54:27 PM

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus.

I frequently bow to Endlessness. He's the man.

acolon_5
#7 Posted : 4/11/2011 9:04:30 PM

The Great Namah

No house, you da man.

Endless, you are too Pleased

Oh and welcome!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Bill Cipher
#8 Posted : 4/11/2011 9:52:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Endlessness, House and Acolon_5 are like a three headed hydra of manliness. Bowing is hardly sufficient praise. I kneel in a mud puddle and supplicate.

Welcome, Jawdrop. This is the place. You'll learn all kinds of stuff here fo' sho'. To that end, save your changa for smoking. The amount of caapi won't be nearly sufficient for MAO inhibition.

Jawdrop
#9 Posted : 4/11/2011 10:04:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahhh, thank you kindly both, and Art an D'lay for the tip regarding Changa. You'll find superfluous amounts of respect in me, as stated earlier, but It's always good to know who to give a little extra to where it's due Smile

With how kind you all are, it's tempting to ask questions, but I'll continue to research this huge database you have, and ask when it's time.

I'll report back the success of SWIM's first extraction soon!