We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
where reality and fiction start to blend Options

Jorkest
#1 Posted : 11/3/2008 8:21:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

http://portoutreach.com/.../02/review-avs-starfish/

this is about a lady from another reality..its a web based story telling something! i have still not really figured out exactly whats going on...this next link will explain it a little bit

but basically...another reality has set up communication to this reality through some sort of M2I link

http://continuouslabs.com/icon2008/

http://continuouslabs.com/

this is a VERY interesting concept..and its free to 'join' communication..it has a LOT to do with drugs it seems so far..that is what the top link is...its a review about a drug done over in Port Outreach(the place that has communication with this reality)

check it out...the more you look into it the more you understand
it's a sound

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Infundibulum
#2 Posted : 11/3/2008 11:14:22 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Had a scan through it, I didn't really understand anything. Seemed like random stuff with little or no coherence (non-sense). Certainly not a good way of conveying information. Would you like to give us some more info on the topic, e.g. what is the idea behind it, what is going on and why is it a very interesting topic?

And what is M2I link?

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 11/3/2008 2:39:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

see thats the thing...when i first looked at it too...it was extremely confusing...and the more i searched around for it..the more i understood...

but thats what makes it feel like an actual alternate reality..is that it is SO different..and the people interact in strange ways...but if you just believe that you can understand it..you start to...it took me a good 4-5 hours of searching to finally figure out whats sort of happening...and the longer you interact with these Others...the more you start to see their world view..

M2I is Mesh 2 Internet...i think that their 'internet' is called the Mesh...so they set up this 'company' called Continuous Coast to link the two together...its a bridge between worlds

its a new way of story telling...the more i found out about it..the more i started to understand the concept behind it...its a completely new way of spreading media
it's a sound

Infundibulum
#4 Posted : 11/3/2008 2:56:53 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

So, you're willing to share some of the things you understood? Because for the moment "actual alternate reality" does not mean much to me.

An example of "actual alternate reality" is the evangelical church plus followers in the US where they live in a different reality, the main difference with this reality is that they see everything in this world under the prism of the word "JESUS"

And in everyday life each company is an alternative reality in its own respect. Things that matter, are funny or interesting for a company of people totally differ from other companies. The Nexus company for instance lives in a different "reality" compared to, say the X, Y, Z biker's forum.

These guys made their own "team" with their own different "reality", now why would we bother diving in and try to understand them? What is really interesting to us about their descriptions and company humour?

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 11/4/2008 4:52:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well im not going to answer all your questions..you just need to take a peak yourself. just thought this was a very interesting project that spice explorers might be interested in. since some of us deal with 'going' to other realities.

this project is trying to make the line between fantasy and reality become blurry.

i dont know what sort of things you are interested in so i couldnt really tell you what to be interested in it about.

why do we dive into the hyperspace reality? because we are curious..
it's a sound