We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
just a little hello and appreciation. Options

Frac7alt1m3
#1 Posted : 4/7/2011 7:29:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i have been using this great website for a long long time and finally decided to register, so i say hello hello hello!

i owe much to the nexus, it has truly changed my life, so much great information and it just keeps flowing thanks to you nexians.

i was put on a search, a path of higher knowledge and being.

which led me to the nexus, and the nexus with its knowledge and maturity inspired me and guided me straight to what i have been searching for, i had no idea what it was but now i have found it, the spice.
which has put me on the next step, another mysterious journey through myself, i know at the end of this journey i will have completely found myself and become who i am, who ive always been, have peace, and learn what i already know,
nothing Very happy, but that’s the fun part, the mystery.

"life’s an equation best simplified but one you cant solve"

this is a place to be appreciated truly.

much love and positive energy
Frac7alt1m3

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 4/7/2011 8:13:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And much love back at you Smile

Welcome to the Nexus !

Im wondering if you also tried oral DMT, and how that went for you. What about other psychedelics?

Good that you finally joined, hope to see more from you soon Smile

Frac7alt1m3
#3 Posted : 4/7/2011 9:07:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

my first pharma attempt was yesterday and im pretty sure i messed it up.

i drank down 200mg 10x rue with 50 mgs of white spice(didnt think it was enough)
so then an hour later i took 100mgs 10x rue and 20mgs spice (i belive it was too late)
it was very light so 30 minutes later i smoked 10mgs and that gave it a nice little boost then about 45 minutes later i smoked another 20mgs, at that point its was little off where i wanted to be.

but now i still dont really know how much to take and if to take it together or not.
i ordered some caapi copy and pure harmine for next time.

i have experience with LSD, LSA, psilocybin, salvia, yopo, shroomahuasca and now venturing into the world of spice.
i really want to try aya, cacti. iboga too(higher dose)
i have experience with a decent amount of other non-psychedelics like MDMA, but then theres the ones im not pround of like DXM.
but you gotta go through the bad to get the good somtimes.
i also regularly use calea and capensis. (scared about kirkii tumor stuff)

yes glad i joined, hope to see more of you as well Smile

Enoon
#4 Posted : 4/7/2011 9:23:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi Frac7alt1m3,

I'm not sure what rue 10x is but I would guess that 200mg of it might not be enough. 200mg of pure alkaloids is a full MAOI dose afaik, if you just have a 10x resin it might not be enough.
Also in general it's better to take the spice and turn it into salt form, preferably fumarates because they are absorbed faster. this way you can increase the likelihood of it actually working. Also 50mg might be a bit low, especially if you are only using such a low dose of MAOI ?

I've tried pharmahuasca with delayed administration (first maoi and then dmt) but had worse results than when I took them together. I attribute this mainly to the fact that I purged shortly after the dmt administration. Since I seem to do that a lot, and the longer in advance I take the harmalas the sooner I will purge, I decided taking them together (maybe 5 min apart) would yield the best results for me. Also I think if I remember correctly harmalas start working very quickly, even though you might not feel them instantly - so you can take them with the dmt together. Some people report onset of pharmahuasca after 15 minutes if dosed together. I usually notice it after about 30 min.

I hope this helped a bit with your questions.

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 4/7/2011 9:30:08 PM

The Great Namah

For me, even with sufficient MAO inhibition 50mgs of spice would hardly be felt (oral).

Not sure why, but many report needing a lot more than 50mgs.

Redosing is 100% possible and effective with phara/aya. You can work your way up to find the right dosage for you.

Personally, I need around 150-200 for a medium experience and 250mgs+ for a strong, wtf did I just do to myself experience. But this is me, some find 25 to be too powerful, some 75mg, others find 100mgs is too much....
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Perceptual Reality
#6 Posted : 4/7/2011 9:44:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus! Smile

The nexus has also had a positive impact on me, the community here is really dedicated to entheogens and informing those ready to journey into themselves. Im looking forward to reading any experiences you have to share!

"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing."
-Socrates

Much love & Sincerity

Perceptual Reality
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

Frac7alt1m3
#7 Posted : 4/8/2011 2:25:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you your responses are greatly appreciated!
im pretty cleared up thanks to you guys
next time i just gotta make sure i take enough MAOI and il probably start with 100mgs of spice and redose more spice and MAOI if i feel i should
im trying to start off slow and small im pretty sensitive and have got myself in deep water before.
next time will only be attempt 2 Smile

look forward to seeing more of all you Smile

much love and positive energy