We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Malaysia Terrarium Options

Shpongle
#1 Posted : 4/6/2011 6:27:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've taken the time last night to give my Malaysia cubes a 'web redemption'. They were wiped free of growth, and the cakes were bleach dunked in a .05 bleach water solution.

Today they have recovered almost completely. The mycelium is growing back white and healthy.

A fruiting chamber is sitting out on a table, with a quart jar of hot water in the corner of the the box to provide heat. I will reheat it every four hours three times a day. The jar is wrapped loosely in aluminum foil, to prevent a surge of humidity and also to prevent water forming on the sides and lid of the terrarium.

A great deal of meditation is required

Fear the Journey not the cops

FunFUnFUN

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 4/6/2011 6:56:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

pics?
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Shpongle
#3 Posted : 4/7/2011 6:29:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Helo Enoon!!! No pics yet but as soon as the fruiting bodies show up from my cakes I will post them Smile I am however working on a huge project this summer and if it works out it will be called the SWIM TEK. it'll be hilarious. You'll be laughin!
A great deal of meditation is required

Fear the Journey not the cops

FunFUnFUN