We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ordering herbs Options

flutterbi
#1 Posted : 4/7/2011 5:12:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

so i've been reading up on DMT for almost two years, i've had breakthrough experiences many times with freebase and now im getting ready to place an order and would like some input about the herbs im going to get. thanks
so what i actually was able to order

MHRB *
cappi *
acacia confusa *
syrian rue *

im also picked up some
kava kava *
valerian root *
blue lotus *
sassafras *
kratom *
so they should all be here in a week, im so stoked. Unfortunatly i won't be able to do the Aya ceramony i have planned for a couple of weeks as i found out the hard way that when i ween off my ssri's i have to WEEN off my ssri's. It's so frustrating i had compleatly gotten off All my meds but my pain meds then we got in a really bad car wreck that set my PTSD off which led to my Dr putting me back on celexa and valiume. so i've gotten off the valiume and im down to 5mg celexa a day till next week then im compleatly offVery happy then im waiting a week before i even think about the ceramony. until then im gonna continue to work on cutting down my pain meds with the help of the other herbs. so no matter what happens its all an adventure.
Thanks

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.