We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Indruction of Physicx Options

Physicx
#1 Posted : 4/5/2011 4:44:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all,

Hmm a little about myself, I have basiclly being living life acording to "society" for past 20 odd years, but in past year I have changed my outlook on all things including nature, spirtual and so forth. My sis has always been spiritual and I guess in a younger age I was ignorant to it all. But then things started to change and I started looking at things I wouldnt have previously ie: Zeitgeist and others of the same.

I have looked over this site for some time now and only recently joined as I think I was ready, as watching all the docos, I have changed career into conservation and saving natural wildlife and have never been more happy in life. And now with more information, loads of trees and plants I deal with everyday on my studies acutally contain the DMT chemical which suprised me. For the past weeks every search I have done on google and elsewhere has led to a page from this site someway or another, which was suprising to me also, like it was saying I needed to go here. And after reading of pages for while now (lurker lol). Im not the greatest genius or anything, but after seing some other sites and the people out there that dont fully understand everything, ( Not that I do either) but compared to this site everyone here is mature and filled with imence amount of knowledge. And hope that I can learn and contribute towards it aswel as much as I can, just like the other members have done so.

well thats all, duno if i missed the point of this thread but ohwel lol.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 4/5/2011 4:57:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!!

Good to have you join us Smile

One thing that you didnt mention is your psychedelic experience, did you try any yet, or want to? Which psychedelics are you more interested in?

See ya!

ragabr
#3 Posted : 4/5/2011 5:29:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! I'm sure that you can learn and contribute greatly, looking forward to seeing you around.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Physicx
#4 Posted : 4/6/2011 4:23:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I have tried different "party" drugs as the whole young lets try this stage. But havent yet had the experience with DMT, But its something that I would like to experience and expect it will come to me in the coming future, I belive the opportune moment will present itself when ready.

thanks for the welcom