We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
cold water mimosa extraction help Options

lorax
#21 Posted : 11/3/2008 11:51:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

if one were to just soak 50g mimosa powder in 5 liters of distilled water for a few days and shake in between. then let the crap settle and siphon off and then filter the water. if the water would be evaporated what would the resulting extract look like? would 1/5th of this be enough for a good dosage?
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

polytrip
#22 Posted : 11/3/2008 1:36:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Without the aid of caapi or something similar, it's not that powerfull. I don't know if anybody ever tried evaporating the water.
I don't think it would differ that much if you use distilled water or just tapwater btw.
But anyway, i think that you could give this thing a try. If the active compounds don't get destroyed with evaporating the water (maybe it's not just a maximum temperature they can stand, but also a maximum duration of lower temperatures) it would be a good dosage.
I think that extracting mimosa with water, evaporating the water and then chewing it with lime might work as well. Maybe even better.

lorax
#23 Posted : 11/3/2008 4:16:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah.. i thought about drinking a tea from 40g of caapi before eating the MHRB extract. how long would the MHRB infused water keep? will it go bad at some point? it would be interesting how much weight the dried stuff will put on a scale. it would be also most interesting trying to snuff it i think.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

MagikVenom
#24 Posted : 1/27/2009 7:02:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The tribes or groups that partake in thhs cold water momiosa also drink fairly large amounts of alcohol. I found this interestimg. I woulkd be pleased to know the back ground of this small group How did these ririuals originate.
I have found that 60g mhrb prodoced intense open eye wisiuals for about 45 min I chased it with 8oz of Absolute 100prof. it was a good time but moderate hangover 36 hours.

The 60g mhrd was extraced in steam bath. I used 3 table spoons real lemon concentrate from grocery store and vegtable steamer 4 hpors steam reflux.

It was very active but dmt effect was so confusing with the boooze normal drunk feeling wile the slow effects of MHRB came on. I did not vomit but it took considerableb attetion on breathwork to stop from puking.

3hours back to base line DMT. Bad cotton mouth and stomach acid next 2 hourrs. After a 40 of Miller beer afew swats felt fine next day. There was no real advantageb to this combo. I perfer the d smoke and ays much more introspective.

Bolody go where no man has gone before.

M.V.

Poor Otis dead and gone
Left me here to sing his song
Pretty little girl with a red dress on
Poor Otis dead and gone.
Remember when we were in Africa?

xantus
#25 Posted : 4/28/2009 12:49:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

so I figure here is the best place for this question.

if one is interested in maintaining a CWE, and reduction by heat is trying to be avoided..
what about repeated percolations with 2 litre of dilute phosphoric solution. letting it drip through then taking the result and passing it through the powder again? is there a saturation point that would be reached with 2L that makes using 5-10L+ and reducing mandatory to get a reasonably high concentration??

interested to know your thoughts...

PREV12