We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Flower of life and DMT Options

Laughter.
#1 Posted : 4/5/2011 4:33:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus the other day i was doing some research on sacred geometry and i came upon this:

Fruit of life

so the reason why i bring this up is because i have a firm memory if this being an aspect of at least one experience but i can't pin what one exactly and secondly i remember reading some ones post about seeing concentric circles.

anyways the flower of life can be found many places in EARTH's history

dating back to the Ancient Egyptians and earlier ( i wish i could of found the proper info but i read a while ago about some archeologists finding the FOL carved into a stone temple dating maybe 12,000 years ago or something like that)

Flowers being found on knights templar tombs and on ancient Japanese shrines

respectfully:

and also in Crop circles not sure if any ones into that kinda thing but here it is

not sure what any ones going to think of this but there you go

you are welcome to do your own research and correct me on anything you find wrong, if so.

so on an end not while i was looking for pictures to make this post i came across this

that i also recognized and also came to the realization that most of my experiences have started with some aspect of the flower of life involved

PS. i went this whole time without actually showing the flower of life complete or not. so here is the fabled FLOWER OF LIFE

and the completed FOL

don't really know much about the competed flower of life other then its cool if you look at it while slowly scrolling up and down.....Pleased
BREATHE.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 4/5/2011 9:23:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Flower of Life is an amazing geometric structure. Drawn out in 2D it represents all of the platonic solids; tetrahedron, cube, octahedron, dodecahedron, and icosahedron. They are very ancient. Leonardo da Vinci studied them and drew them and they have been discovered at the Temple of Osiris at Abydos, Egypt. The completed Flower of Life is really cool if you have a good sized one printed out or displayed on a good sized computer monitor. You know those 2D posters where you blur your eyes slightly and suddenly a 3D image appears? The completed FOL is like that! It is like an intricate latticework of circles and geometric shapes that you can go inside of visually. It takes some practice at holding your vision consistent, but when you can do it amazing 3D images pop out at you from everywhere.

Peace
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#3 Posted : 4/5/2011 10:08:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a site that has some additional interesting info about the Flower of Life.

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_sage1.htm

I had not heard this claim... If you overlay a map (after getting the correct scale) with the complete flower of life, all sacred sites, standing stones etc, will sit at the centre of six points. This picture gives you idea how the grid looks (pic.15).

It is also pretty amazing how many ancient magic and alchemical symbols and early alphabet symbols can be found within the Flower of Life as well. It lives up to its name!
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.