We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
kinda a weird experience last night Options

giver of will
#1 Posted : 4/3/2011 7:51:50 PM

L.ife's S.ubliminal D.ream

So I packed probably 100 mgs of spice in my pipe and started vaporizing. After the second hit I could tell it was going to be a three hit trip, my head was ringing intensely loud. I took the third hit, set the pipe down, go to lay in my bed....then seriously turned around wondering if I even smoked dmt at all. All the sudden it was like I hit like a huge balloon of nitrous oxide, all I felt and heard was ringing, and I have never felt a nitrous feeling on dmt before. I could tell the trip was starting to take a strong grip on me. Thoughts just started exploding through my head and it was as if the "nitrous feeling" was speaking to me through feel. It told me to turn around and so I turned around and saw a body laying on my bed, at first i thought it was my roommates dead body, then i realized it was mine, then I was back in my body again. That was a really uncomfortable experience to see. I laid there the duration of the trip and just meditated on how I allowed my fear to take over the trip and it was almost like the trip was laying it out for me to see as well. That nitrous feeling caught me off guard though, has anyone else noticed the similarities?
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride." - Bill Hicks

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.