We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The twisting vortex portal room. Options

ewok
#1 Posted : 4/1/2011 10:01:38 AM

Last weekend I was in bed about to try and sleep, My machine was on my bed side table with what I thought was a small amount of spice left over in it. I though oh I might have a little to induce dreams while I sleep as it usually does for me. I took a small toke held it in and thought can't be much left ill just finish it and BAM!!! There was no time to take anything in (normally I feel it coming)

I'm in a room that's twisting and collapsing in on it's self at such a crazy speed, There's a machine in the middle that appears to be controlling it, It's morphing constantly every so often it slows down and a portal opens and I can see a new world in there and I hear them saying "look here, look at it" but before I have time to register, it collapses again get's back up to full speed then the process is repeated but each time it show's a completely different world. It happened to fast for me to get into a portal as it opened. Near the end some entity's started sending stuff into the portal's like some kind of hyperspace postal system. I'd see it sent into one world then it came out another and would be picked up by another wee entity. Eventually I managed to get into one of the portals but must have chosen the wrong one as it brought me back to my bed, my room was appearing to slow down and pull back together like it had just been exploded outwards and needed to be imploded back in to be rebuilt.

Completely took me by surprise, was not expecting to be hit anywhere near that hard.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

pinche
#2 Posted : 4/1/2011 3:15:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What you describe sounds like a lot of my experiences. Its like a portal hub. Access to infinity.Very happy

Very telling to me that so many of us have such similar experiences.

Saiga
#3 Posted : 4/1/2011 7:19:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Man, that sounds crazy. Try a different portal next time Smile

ewok
#4 Posted : 4/1/2011 8:13:02 PM

It was happening to fast, maybe next time ill be better prepared and won't be so overwhelmed at how fast they open and close. Every other time I just go straight to another place but it would be nice to have some choice in the matter.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

greyberg
#5 Posted : 4/1/2011 8:50:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow, I get almost that exact same thing about half of my trips.

your description of the "room" is bang on.