We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Beneath the Gemstone Portal - Objects & Ayahuasca Vison Options

obliguhl
#1 Posted : 3/31/2011 9:30:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This Thread is intended to be a place for me, to come to terms with some of the things I've seen on ayahuasca. Most of it doesn't make any sense to me. I wonder how i can see beautiful things, coherent art and designs without understanding the reasons for them to be. All imagination?

...I saw female friends of mine, but in the most feminine form you can imagine. It felt like PURE feminine energy. Motherly, caring, nurturing, erotic yet at the same time godly, distanced yet very confident and knowing. I saw one of my friends leaning over me, smiling. She spoonfed me black babygoldfish, while leaving half transparent trails of the spoon and herself. Another time, yet another friend was sitting on a marble throne, wearing some sort of egyptian hat and oversized, spiral earring, while the steps to her throne stretched out into infinity...all the time i felt this strong feminine vibe...

...I danced for what seemed like hour with a female colleague of mine and our flesh would melt together. Then, for one split second, i see myself splitting her head open to sprinkle some stuff on her brain

...Then I had the sense, i could visit people in their homes...

...All sorts of jeweled space portals with mirrors appeared. Dozens of object, sometimes with intricate details. Floating in the orbit of an infinite Ivory plated ceramic vase, draped with strawberry textured silk - in the style of 1950.

...transformation into animals. Running into the ocean, bursting through a wave to rise from the froth of the sea, hands held like that big jesus statue in Riode Janeiro...froth turning into little jewels encrusting my whole body...jewel turning into fish scales...shrinking into a fish, falling into the ocean, jumping through the waves,seeing the sea with the eyes of a fish....

Is this just the kind of stuff that happens?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

drishti
#2 Posted : 4/1/2011 10:44:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great topic, obliguhl!!!

My strongest vision with ayahuasca was once when an old woman appeared in front of me, she hugged me and she had this deep, reassuring smile. I simply new she was me, grown old, yet she never spoke to me. She was wearing a dark, long dress, and had sparkling green eyes. I have green eyes too, but this was not the sign of the woman being me. That feeling was somehow obvious.

It is interesting you mentioned the Egyptian-like person - I also had a similar vision. It was a beautiful, statue-like head of a young woman, she looked like an Egyptian queen, with that specific crown on her head, and lots of jewels. Everything, even her skin was golden, that's why it resembled a statue. She was smiling, of course. Whenever I see these women, they are always smiling, and have an archetypal energy in them...Very happy

Very often, I see loads of colorful spirals, among them animals or strange beings floating, together with me, and the light that accompanies these visions is incredibly sparkly, very-very strong. Sometimes these beings have scary faces, but I never become scared, though! These are just teaching me that life has good parts and not so good parts, and dealing with these always depend on my attitude.

My partner has discovered, that when he looks into the mirror during an ayahuasca session, he has the most powerful feeling that we, human beings have something in our genes that comes from other dimensions, from a hyperspace intelligence.Wink Very happy

Enjoy the sun!
drishti