We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Second try, pure bliss Options

Tenchi
#1 Posted : 3/30/2011 10:48:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Still a bit shaken as I am writing this... I do believe I have just had the most blissful moment in my entire life...

I was annoyed after my first attempt at smoking DMT, that there still was some residue left in the mesh to the GVG. So I decided to change my smoking technique a bit, and, to take two tokes.

This... Was one of the best ideas I've ever had.

Following Obliguhl and Gammagores kindly given advice (thank you so much for helping a spicenoobie like me guys!), I sat down in my bed, made myself comfortable, breathed in deep a few times to calm down, and then went to it.

After the first toke I could feel the now familiar ringing feeling in my body. I closed my eyes tight, and laid back, experiencing a massive CEV fractal display. After a while (seconds? half a minute? 2 minutes?) I remembered my former thought about taking a second toke, and went at it. This propelled me right away up another level. My own thoughts chattering at increasing speed in my ears, somehow I feel I'm in this huge room, trying to find words to describe it, but... words are lacking...
This room had a handful of inhabitants, slender humanoid beings, but they were constantly hiding in the corner of my eye, so I could never get a good look at them... somehow felt they were amused by, and laughed at my attempts at trying to catch a glimpse of them...

Unlike my first time, where the prominent feelings were anxiety and a bit of fear... This time, most prominent feelings were utter bliss and joy... It is probably the warmest, most loving feeling I have ever felt... Took me a good 5-10 minutes after coming down before I even wanted to move my body out of that position.

I definitely think I have to sleep on this, process it all...

How would people suggest I proceed with my explorations of hyperspace? I have to admit I am very curious about breakthrough, and would it be a good idea to increase dose slightly and see where it takes me, or what is adviceable?

Thanks in advance!

Checked the GVG, no residue left as far as I can see, success Wink
The first lesson: Patience
The second lesson: Treat Spice with respect and it will treat you with the same. Treat spice disrespectfully, and it will give you a lesson you will not forget.
The third lesson: Keep your eyes closed.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

_red
#2 Posted : 3/31/2011 5:04:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah , it is quite beautiful. and i think that would be completely up to you. its all about how you see your self in being ready for that kind of exspirence. in my opinion i dont think it was the best of plans doing such a perspective changing substance when you were depressed. Even myself i prepared mentaly a couple weeks in advance , meditating , and seeking inner guidence to see if it would even be right for me. if any doubts or anything led me to think i was not even the slightest bit ready for it. i wouldnt have done it till i was. i would suggest doing to meditation if your into that , or you could try it and really sit for a good long time and get into your deep inner consciousness. it is a good way of finding answers you need about yourself. along with many other things

headphoneperson
#3 Posted : 3/31/2011 6:22:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report. Ah, those cheeky entities hiding in the shadows...

Tenchi wrote:
How would people suggest I proceed with my explorations of hyperspace?

I would suggest approaching it a bit like a tourist: No agenda. No rush. Just take it in and respect the locals. There really seem to be an infinite number of things to see and there's all the time in the world.

Increase the dose? Sure -- although I would advise taking time with that too. There seems to be a sweet spot and it is different for everyone.
~ hpp

Cowboy5560
#4 Posted : 3/31/2011 7:05:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good to see you had a great experience. Approaching the situation requires respect for the chemical.
If that wasn't a true breakthrough for you, then it seems you're ready for one. I think anybody that's aware of the effects of the initial onset and approaches it with the right mindset is ready to go.

In SWIM's experience, vaping only the remainder of whats left in a GVG and not adding more creates a bit more of an uncomfortable experience. He always adds more, completely clears it while vaping or cleans with vinegar if he wants to try a small threshold effect trip.
After his first breakthrough experience, it didn't leave his mind after one night of sleeping on it. He became addicted to it's mystery, not the substance. Browsing DMT nexus daily for weeks in search of everything there is to know about it.

There are two different vaporizing temperatures for DMT. There's been "talk" going around that the more resistant molecules present the most profound, sometimes uncomfortable effects. In your case, it seemed to work well. Maybe it's just hearsay and just in my head.

easyrider
#5 Posted : 3/31/2011 7:09:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you've made a breakthrough. I can only imagine your experience: hearing the laughing of the immortals, the entrance into a perfect beatitude and complete resignation. Your account of not willing to move after coming down corroborates your experience.
"'Most men will not swιm before they are able to.' Is not that witty? Naturally, they won't swιm! They are born for the solid earth, not for the water. And naturally they won't think. They are made for life, not for thought. Yes, and he who thinks, what's more, he who makes thought his business, he may go far in it, but he has bartered the solid earth for the water all the same, and one day he will drown."

— Hermann Hesse

Tenchi
#6 Posted : 3/31/2011 11:27:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hahaha, this is one freaky coincidence. Just got back from another very succesful visit to fairyland (thank you all for advice given, I really DO feel like a tourist over there Laughing ) pretty much as soon as I was able to move properly again, I got a text message from one of my best friends, with a picture of her newborn son. I dunnoes, I think his name should be Dimitri Wink

Anyways, long story short... has anyone else been riding in the subway over in fairyland with your newfound friends...?
I seemed to melt out of our world and into theirs through the ceiling, into a room where 5-6 of them were just hanging out. (This time they looked like normal humans, with regular clothing and stuff.) They seemed to be happy to see me, and took me for a ride through their subway system to show me the town.

Tbh, this is really not what I thought DMT would be like, I have heard of "travels to outer space" and "otherwordly worlds", but this looked like we were riding through a regular city in Europe.

One of the amusing and eventually slightly annoying things were that my thoughts were spoken to me by people around me, or shown along the walls as texts, or on billboards and placards. Quite fun, but, I mean, you don't always want everyone around you to see exactly what you're thinking, but I was in the company of good friends, so it didn't really matter I guess Smile

There really is no end to the surprises of this compound, just thinking about it makes me all jumpy with excitement Very happy
The first lesson: Patience
The second lesson: Treat Spice with respect and it will treat you with the same. Treat spice disrespectfully, and it will give you a lesson you will not forget.
The third lesson: Keep your eyes closed.