We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT and depressions.. could it help? Options

lorax
#1 Posted : 10/31/2008 10:56:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what do you think? could small doses of DMT help depressive people? i am talking about lifestyle related depression. not chemical related.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DMTripper
#2 Posted : 11/1/2008 1:24:56 AM

John Murdoch IV

I think it might, but Ayahuasca would be the way to go. DMT doesn't give you time to work.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 11/1/2008 2:17:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

dmt may not give you TIME to work...but once its done..the work starts....

never let anybody tell you that smoking D is easy...because ONCE its OVER...the WORK has stared

and it will last for the rest of your life
it's a sound

endlessness
#4 Posted : 11/1/2008 3:40:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think ayahuasca is the way to go...

you get the insights and full on visions from dmt, but also the time to work with it, plus the whole benefits from the b-carbolines which for sure are good against depression

smoked dmt could work but I think its much more probably that ayahuasca does

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 11/1/2008 4:16:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

its just smoked is more of a way to get somebody thinking that way very quickly...and SWIM has always found that the work comes after the spice flash...in the days and weeks that follow
it's a sound