We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
New GVG Options

smokerx
#21 Posted : 3/23/2011 11:16:44 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

gibran2 wrote:
smokerx wrote:
hope these are pure copper not just copper plated , i have asked the sellers so will see what they come up with ...

They are probably pure copper. Here's a link to the US Chore Boy copper scrubber page (their scrubbers are 99.997% copper, which is extremely pure!)

they look great but where to get them in uk ?

i asked about those on ebay and they are only copper coted its not pure copper. i already have steel one at home. it is imposible to get pure copper here in uk as far as i can see. maybe get from usa is the only option.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

smokerx
#22 Posted : 3/24/2011 7:41:08 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

i have ordered chore boy from states that was the only place i could get pure copper. so now all is on the way to me Smile
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

entheogenadvocate
#23 Posted : 3/27/2011 4:48:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is there any benefit to be had from switching from a 90 degree angled glass bulb (meth pipe) to a GVG? I have been very successful using my device, but if the GVG would make the smoke any smoother or the experience better in any other way I would be very interested!!
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

smokerx
#24 Posted : 3/27/2011 5:57:43 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

entheogenadvocate wrote:
Is there any benefit to be had from switching from a 90 degree angled glass bulb (meth pipe) to a GVG? I have been very successful using my device, but if the GVG would make the smoke any smoother or the experience better in any other way I would be very interested!!

if you check the post about using GVG you will find out that all love it so much that they would never use anything else. i havent tried it yes still waiting for mine to arrive.

smokerx
#25 Posted : 3/30/2011 8:04:16 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

got my GVG today yupiii Smile , also half of mimosa i ordered and it was not seized by customs ... nice

PREV12