We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
how do you go on after something like that? Options

۩
#21 Posted : 3/29/2011 7:59:44 PM

You know what helped me, giver...

Realizing that they are me. We really are that complex. It's common for people to want to blame this other layer of our reality on things like entities because it's a new experience for the user. One they could have never possibly imagined.

Once I let go of the blasphemous notion of alien blah blah life sure got a hell of a lot easier.

After that I decided not to believe a damn thing about anything. Smile

Attaching beliefs to this experience does absolutely no good!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

giver of will
#22 Posted : 3/29/2011 8:04:00 PM

L.ife's S.ubliminal D.ream

۩ wrote:

Realizing that they are me. We really are that complex. It's common for people to want to blame this other layer of our reality on things like entities because it's a new experience for the user. One they could have never possibly imagined.

Once I let go of the blasphemous notion of alien blah blah life sure got a hell of a lot easier.

Yes! my friend from another forum, pandora, was telling me your theory about it being a mirror. Its hard for me to see it like that though.
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride." - Bill Hicks

Kookaburra
#23 Posted : 3/29/2011 10:19:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:

At the same time, there's an alternative to either saying "this is just me" or "this is an external reality." It can be fun/creatively fulfilling/intellectually stimulating to think through other possibilities without clinging to them as ultimate truths. Which I think is important to keep in mind.
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence McKenna

giver of will
#24 Posted : 3/30/2011 12:10:32 PM

L.ife's S.ubliminal D.ream

fractals wrote:
۩ wrote:

At the same time, there's an alternative to either saying "this is just me" or "this is an external reality." It can be fun/creatively fulfilling/intellectually stimulating to think through other possibilities without clinging to them as ultimate truths. Which I think is important to keep in mind.

Yea, I did this a lot on high doses of LSD and it was almost like creating my own reality.
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride." - Bill Hicks

Dudeonthecouch
#25 Posted : 3/30/2011 1:37:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey buddy, I've had crazy experiences on spice..mayb you've just never really met entities before..?
I've met genies and sprites, angels and demons.. I have a crazy experience shared with 5 mates where Ganesh floated on into the room and started interacting with one of us, not me. This was seen by all, one even proclaimed as he appeared, "Oy don't these fella's need passports" in suprise? This led me to research about the deity and find out what the "seal" was that he was riding on and flying around on..Turned out it was a rat and that explained the visions that appeared when it jumped into me and I had to run to the toilet and puked it out! My greed, monkeys playing with the keys to heaven, all that..
I've had shared experiences with someone to prompt me to research and find out it was Lakshmi who visited us at another time.
I've had an indigenous male with no cultural reference have shiva visit him and give him visions , ending with him trying to borrow one of the parties cameras to try and take a photo!
All this happened before I had any experience of eastern culture and has led a big appetite for understanding because there is now, to me, obviously more than the reality my mind creates.In fact I realise that my waking world is just that the reality created bu my mind, and it is the dreaming that is really real Smile I just do not understand the relativity of that reality yet, but realise that this waking life is comprised of that.

And please correct me if you think im wrong, i'm just sharing my experience and assimilation of that..

BananaForeskin
#26 Posted : 3/30/2011 6:52:46 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

^^^

Which the heck blend of changa were YOU guys smoking?!

:O
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

PREV12