We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
OOBE Options

kristian
#1 Posted : 3/27/2011 8:39:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

does spice relate? I have practiced astral projection with near realease of my physical body but at the peak of seperation, the anxiety of what i realized was actually taking place brought me back to earth. i havent tried much since but it was perhaps i did not know what to expect and therefore was not ready for my jump. Does anyone have any realtable experiences or perhaps expiences similar on spice? i want to try it soon but i really wonder where exactly it is my mind/subconcious will transport me.
i am the world because the world is me.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

spice_girl
#2 Posted : 3/27/2011 8:51:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

kristian wrote:
does spice relate? I have practiced astral projection with near realease of my physical body but at the peak of seperation, the anxiety of what i realized was actually taking place brought me back to earth. i havent tried much since but it was perhaps i did not know what to expect and therefore was not ready for my jump. Does anyone have any realtable experiences or perhaps expiences similar on spice? i want to try it soon but i really wonder where exactly it is my mind/subconcious will transport me.

I have had a few experiences just like that...where as soon as I was leaving my body and starting to enter a totally different world I started to freak out and have really high anxiety and its like my brain stopped it from happening. I scared myself. Even though when you leave your body and enter a place unknown can be very frightening, when it is happening just accept it, dont fight it, and you will have that total out of body experience, and see a different world, and different beings, and it will be very good and comforting. There is no knowing where exactly your mind will be transported, and that is what is very scary to me about going to hyperspace. You should just try it when you think you really are ready to accept leaving your body and you will be fine. But again, just go with it and dont fight it because if you do that your just going to scare yourself to where you wont ever want to do the spice again, and thats no fun. Hope that answered your questions.
Smile
"With our thought we make the world." -Buddha

gibran2
#3 Posted : 3/27/2011 9:08:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

A moderate breakthrough dose of DMT, for me, almost guarantees that I’ll be leaving my body. (The same is true of salvia.) Anxiety over the separation may prevent it from occurring at lower doses, but at sufficient dose you will leave your body behind, like it or not. It’s a wonderful sensation and a normal part of “hyperspace travel”.

Trust that your body will take care of itself while you are gone. This should help to relieve anxiety.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Pandora
#4 Posted : 3/27/2011 9:48:14 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi kristian,

Personally, I feel that DMT is a very reliable vehicle for OBE's. I used to have OBE's regularly on mid-to breakthrough doses of DMT. In particular, when I vaped it all under 60 seconds but also held good long times, OBE was almost guaranteed for me.

A lot has happened since those early days. It is very difficult for me to take a breakthrough dose these days. When I do it is a lower one (e.g. 35-40 mgs in the GVG). I think the hundreds of trips, close to a hundred breakthroughs and all that has happened have come together such that when I currently consume breakthrough doses, I am still aware of my body. Sometimes I feel like I'm floating right above it.

Also worth mentioning in my limited experience was that once I had a really fun astral projection trip with pharmahuasca (approx. 3.5 grams syrian rue and 70 mgs fb DMT) - was up out of my body and then floating above the apartment, then trying to move to where my husband was - 80 miles away at the time. I wanted to poke him or something then call when I baselined .. . . Anyway, I made it over a set of hills but then got lost in all the tryptamine details. Needless to say, it was nice having the extended timeframe of the pharmahuasca trip within which to explore this.

Here's my thoughts on why it is so difficult to achieve: We don't think about this very much but a lot of our ego and self image is intimately tied in with our bodies and our perceptions of our bodies. Letting that go, letting the physical body go, is the ultimate act of complete and utter surrender. It oozes with death themes. It can be scary and difficult.

But, it is soooo worth pursuing in my humble opinion. If you can surrender and just let go or somehow get blown out of body so fast and hard that you have no choice, frequently (again, just using my own personal experience as a guide here) the payoff is wonderfully spiritual and mystical.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

kristian
#5 Posted : 3/30/2011 6:09:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for your replies and time. I am sure i will reach hyperspace upon my first experience with spice. I must also say i have left my body before but with moderate doses of salvia to my advantage. I find it easy to let go when under the influence of any substance but my problem is trying to get that without them. some of my experiences of hyperspace include my last salvia trip which was very recent and i could see the frames and i left my body until i reached the emotion conveyed by the dubstep mix i was listening to. it felt as if it was supposed o happen as it always does when i do salvia. I always have a strange recollection and deja vu type feeling ever since my first experience with it in which i entered a plane of dimension in my mind where my friends were alien scientists doing experiments on me and when i saw animals that were surreal and wanted to play with me. the strangest feeling of all though is falling back into my mind and seeing that circle of image of that which i was in this dimension and slowly floating away experiencing sounds and words in bold, and other random thoughts. any relate-able experiences?
i am the world because the world is me.