We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mushhrooms , Mushrooms ...... Hyperspace ? Options

Tigeress
#1 Posted : 3/25/2011 12:33:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A story by, SWIM,
Of Mushrooms and Dancing In the Galaxy.

Tigeress and her beloved boyfriend ,
walked down the suburb side streets on a snowy, Christmas Eve
As walking , we munched our bag of mushrooms, without scaling out a direct dose ,
we munched handfuls and handfuls.
Tigeress was unsure of how much she ate , but walked along cheerfully
( wihtout knowing she actually ate a decent percent of hers and her beloved's handfuls !
a totel of 9 grams and little bit mdma..she was unaware but perfectly content )

as they contuined their journey down to the beach,
Tigeress began to choke on her last mouthful of mushrooms. Feeling uneasy and scared of the tripp to come , Tigeress addressed mushrooms , and introduced herself and explained her pure intent for the tripp and for the spirit itself creating a safe / protected space for her and her beloved .
Tigeress and Laughter (beloved) felt the difference immediately ,
with fluttered eyes , Tigeress saw a green/yellow figure swim into her closed vision
mushrooms!, has heard Tigeress! and showed its apperciation by swarming me with this green/yellow embrace.
Tigeress and Laughter felt the mushrooms about to explode into a huge journey
unable to continue in the outside they started on their way back home.
Tigeress began to see Egyptian symbols follow Laughter forming around where he walked step by step.

The bus ride home was the most cheerful and exciting bus ride Tigeress had ever been on ,despite being high on mushrooms she handled it perfectly well , Laughter was shocked because only he knew how much she ate , she had no idea! he chose not to tell her till the next day, so she wouldnt freak out .

As they got home , Tigeress felt the urge to lay down , as the mushrooms were full speed to every nerve and essence of her entirety , igniting her for take off.
As she started deep breathing , she slowing moved out any reclection of her body and eveything
She concentrated on where her visions were taking her with each breath .
She saw herself move into a clog system that seemed like the inside of clock
engertically she moved through it like unlocking a key .
Each clog was wooden , with symbols she was unaware to inspect clearly but beautiful and unique ... Maya from what she remembers.
It seemed like it took forever to get through this is thing , but somewhere she remembered , it seemed like a place or system or test that she'd done before .
As she reached the last of it , she heard a winding like a jack in the box
opening whatever she just passed.
Open!
Tigeress,
was in white room or space , with her childhood "imaginary friend" behind her the whole time , there for support she guessed.
as a little girl , around 4 or 5 standing in front of this council of 5 or 7
They said " So... What do you want ? " in a amazed manner , shocked and upset it took me so long to get back there .
I was shocked, and amazing and replied
" i want peace, love, harmony, knowledge , and Laughter in my life forever , i love him"
they said " yes , we know Laughter , ( as if they knew him already) you both are welcome here togather and belong here. It is done, " they said with authority and honor
with that, her imaginary friend stood beside a opening "side door" to the galaxy
He said " Come on , LETS GO! "
and i stood there in front of the beings for one more moment in apperciation,
and hoped over into the door with my friend .
They appeared in the galaxy floting /flying ? being.. Tigeress as the women she is today
dressed in a fairy type dress ,sparkling head to toe . immiting stars from her very touch as they danced in the galaxy..throwing each other into stars and planets across this vast area of space. Tigeress got bounced into this purple planet which seemed like home and comforted her very much and floated there for a while , feeling like that was her seat in the house.
then after all the dancing , her friend finally brought her back down to a calm place and apologized for being gone for so long , explaining he was on a long trip and that i should understand Pleased saying with a sly smile and wink.
and then i tumbled back into the atmosphere , hitting my bed absorbed by the purple and gold in my room.
Laughter holding me the whole time during my adventure ,
noticed i had come back and said i was glowing.
and Tigeress wasnt suprised at all, as she felt like she was and still felt the viberation throughout herself.
When told the next day how much mushrooms she had consumed she was shocked and thankful she didnt know as not knowing she was that high made the experience so much better.
Usually also on mushrooms Tigeress chain smokes , but this time did not have a smoke the whole 10 hours , until she came down to fully ground herself , to seal the adventure . Ho!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Shrabbit420
#2 Posted : 3/25/2011 1:20:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, the vividness and detail of Tigeress's experiences just astound me. Are these all 'minds eye' adventures? or does Tigeress actually feel as if she has physically gone somewhere?

The stories you have are beautiful, and they inspire me, thank you for that.

Most of what I usually experience stays on this plane of existence so to speak, but has extra dimensions added on top of it. Cactus opens up the beauty that every object has, letting my experience every detail of it. And mushrooms show me the world that lies hidden behind our clouded view.
The furthest I've gone (or actually seen) was clouds of electric-plasma that rolled into my room and let me feel it, and I could see it threw the walls in my room, through other houses, it was like a mist/fog you would see hovering over a field in the cold morning, as far as my eyes cold see it covered the land. And that was from a combination of Mushrooms and Syrian Rue, I believe what I saw was the pure energy from pachamama (mother earth) that provides life to everything on her.

Peace, and Love.
“Surrender is inner acceptance of what is without any reservations. If you have lived long enough, you will know that things “go wrong” quite often. It is precisely at those times that surrender needs to be practiced if you want to eliminate pain and sorrow from your life.”

Eckhart Tolle

Tigeress
#3 Posted : 3/25/2011 1:34:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When, SWIM, laid down that was all closed eye.
my spirit was not in my body , i felt the tumbling down back into my body and the absorbtion of the colours of my room thats how i usually know i just came back into my body, lol.
I plan on doing mushrooms in a few hours , my bag has been chilling in my medicine pot all day, getting to know myself and my intent before we par-take. SWIM's experience , of course im just the interpretor. Pleased

Shrabbit420
#4 Posted : 3/25/2011 2:06:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you tried mixing mushrooms with Syrian Rue Or B. Caapi yet? The potentiation and synergy is just pure bliss. My good friend who supplied me with shrooms for a good while had never tried, and after I told him of my wonderful experience on it he tried the combo, and now he says he will not eat mushrooms any other way. I always keep a few grams of Rue on hand just in case I happen to come across some mushrooms.
“Surrender is inner acceptance of what is without any reservations. If you have lived long enough, you will know that things “go wrong” quite often. It is precisely at those times that surrender needs to be practiced if you want to eliminate pain and sorrow from your life.”

Eckhart Tolle

Tigeress
#5 Posted : 3/30/2011 12:59:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM,
Tigeress ate mushrooms recently
and fully experienced her wild inner animal, and expressed and embraced her in a healthy and positive way
it was wild , and SWIM , and I felt like it was taring out of me i felt this adreneline ive never felt before.
Before this, when the waves were coming on
the colour purple came to me , ( being my favourite colour)
and i was in this wall of every tone of purple and it embraced me saying
" i can help you if you wish, i am purple. Thank you for embracing me now i will embrace you"
then Tigeress proceeded , to have her inner animal take over.

Lavos
#6 Posted : 3/30/2011 5:15:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing that. Nice travels.
My ego is insane, but I'm alright

The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. -William Blake

Lavos is a fictional character, a dream inside a dream. Don't take what he says to be true or representational of reality in any known form. He is inspired by pure fantasy.