We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Conclusion: Spice is amazing <3 Options

spice_girl
#1 Posted : 3/27/2011 5:17:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This wasnt my first steps into hyperspace, Ive actually been there atleast 15 times and Ive done pharmahusca about 10 times if not more, I love pharmahusca, or smoking the spice with the rue.
But last night I had a very interesting and intense pharmahuasca with changa experience. That I just have to talk about.. I drank about 4g of rue and about 20 minutes later orally took 80mg of spice. About an hour into it, it started to kick in. It was a real light trip, I had an amazing body high and I could see all these little colorful spots everywhere that kind of reminded me of a fractal because the more I looked into the spots the more I saw and they were everywhere no matter if I had my eyes closed or open. At this point it had been about an hour and a half and I was trippin even harder, I loved it, it was a really nice mellow, happy trip. When I would close my eyes I could see all these really bright colors and these shapes just spinning around. About 2 hours into it I loaded a bowl of changa into a bong and took 3 hits, I didnt breakthrough on that but man was I trippin hard! After about an hour of having intense visuals from the changa I decided to load another bowl of the changa into the bong. I dont know what was in that bowl but after 2 hits, I looked at my friend and thought 'oh shit im going to hyperspace now!' I lied down and about 3 seconds later I was in hyperspace, I even remember thinking 'look at those people I need to say hi' Im not too sure where I was at but how could you really know? Its hyperspace..whenever you think you know about it you do it again and it totally knocks you on your ass. but anyways the people, they felt almost familiar..like I knew them my whole life and we were friends just hanging out like this body and life of mine never happened, like 'my' life is all a dream to my real self. When I started to come back, it was very strange my friend was standing at the end of the bed looking at me, I could feel his eyes piercing through my body, he said he could see my eyes focus on him then they would kinda go back into my head. It was like he was my fetter to real life, whenever I looked at him I wasnt in hyperspace seeing all of those beings, but then the second I closed my eyes I was there. it was crazy, an amazing experience, probably one of my all time favorites. Now when I was back from hyperspace my friend kept asking me and asking me what happened in hyperspace, I felt like I couldnt even talk for about 45 minutes later, then the only thing I could say was 'I went to hyperspace' then after that I didnt talk for a long time I was just tripping balls. Then about an hour later he went to bed and I was still tripping lol I just sat up awake for about 2 hours thinking and watching the trails coming off my hand as I waved it in the air. I just could not go to sleep, or even close my eyes for more then 5 seconds, but finally after about 4:30 am I stopped tripping and was able to go to sleep. Man did I trip a loooong ass time, the longest I ever have, it was about 7-8 hours from when I swallowed the 80mg of spice. And I loved every minute of it, the spice is amazing. And we should all really cherish it, because not everyone has it, or can do it.

But seriously my conclusion to all of this is that spice is AMAZING! and the human brain is very interesting, and im so happy to be alive to experience this amazing substance

Thats all I can really think of to write, there is so much more that I saw that was totally breath taking but I just cant find the words to explain it, it was just it, my trip and it was awesome and I loved it.
Well thanks for reading. Smile
"With our thought we make the world." -Buddha

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 3/27/2011 6:18:49 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi spice_girl,

Sounds like a very intense experience. Also like your timing with the smoked and oral DMT doses along with the MAOI were really good. Neat how you were surprised at an unexpected moment and then taken where you wanted to go (hyperspace).

Your description of it feeling so real that it made the reality of your embodied life seem like it had never happened reminded me of some of my own trips.

I'm always greedy for details. Any better memories of the hyperspace visions and entities other than friendly, familiar people? Did you feel this was a full breakthrough?

Sounds like you have found a real dosing sweet spot with this. Any purging or other physical discomfort? Rue usually hits me really hard.

Also, I see you wrote this report this morning. Would love to hear how you feel later in the day or tomorrow . . . Did you eat breakfast this morning? I love the way food tastes the day after a journey to hyperspace. Very happy

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

spice_girl
#3 Posted : 3/27/2011 6:43:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Hi spice_girl,

Sounds like a very intense experience. Also like your timing with the smoked and oral DMT doses along with the MAOI were really good. Neat how you were surprised at an unexpected moment and then taken where you wanted to go (hyperspace).

Your description of it feeling so real that it made the reality of your embodied life seem like it had never happened reminded me of some of my own trips.

I'm always greedy for details. Any better memories of the hyperspace visions and entities other than friendly, familiar people? Did you feel this was a full breakthrough?

I feel like it was a breakthrough, but not a very far one, it was like I just stepped into the door but didnt keep walking in. I remember seeing about 4-5 beings and they were all different colors, there was a very bright white being that always seemed to be more in front and more in my face, talking in this crazy language that I could understand when I was there but now as I think about it I cant even really think about it because it was so strange, then there was green, blue, pink, and red beings behind the white one and they we just stuck in one spot looking at me and talking to the while being as the while being was talking to me and like dancing right in front of my eyes. The pure white being also had a lot more form to his body while the others were beings but like blobs of light, they didnt have any real body shape to them. But really the only feelings I have is that they were friendly familiar people, I remember I never got a scared feeling, which was nice..sometimes when im in hyperspace i feel scared even if im not seeing anything scary. I just felt very pleasant and content

Quote:
Sounds like you have found a real dosing sweet spot with this. Any purging or other physical discomfort? Rue usually hits me really hard.

Yeah I think I really have, the changa with orally taking the spice with the rue is a great combination for me..it was the first time for me to do changa while doing the rue and I really enjoyed it. I didnt purge but before I started smoking the changa I felt really sick at my stomach, I almost didnt even smoke the changa because my stomach was so upset, but after a while that went away and after it went away it didnt really come back.

Quote:
Also, I see you wrote this report this morning. Would love to hear how you feel later in the day or tomorrow . . . Did you eat breakfast this morning? I love the way food tastes the day after a journey to hyperspace. Very happy

Peace & Love

haha yes eating the morning after a night long journey to hyperspace was very enjoyable Very happy
I will write back to let you know how things are going by the end of the day..right now I just feel kinda weak and I am like mentally exhausted, it was a lot to take in last night ...well work tonight will be fun haha

Very happy <3

spice_girl
#4 Posted : 3/28/2011 4:55:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:

Peace & Love

For the rest of the day I was just mentally exhausted..it was ridiculous how tired I was all day...I only got about 5 hours of sleep the night I did it and I didnt even really make it REM sleep.. and last night [the day after] I only slept about 6 hours.

So, let me ask you a question...when you do rue do you ever have a hard time sleeping the night of and the next few days? because even though I have just been so tired lately I just cant go to sleep for very long.

thanks
Very happy <3

Shrabbit420
#5 Posted : 3/28/2011 5:18:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never had any trouble sleeping when on rue or a while after the fact, but then again I have been able to fall asleep while on a decent cactus trip before, I just like sleeping. I have also yet to try pharmahuasca, which I plan on doing soon. How did you prepare the rue? I have some pretty good experience with it alone, and combining it with mushrooms, and a little experience combining it with cactus. But I always like to hear other peoples way of preparing it.
“Surrender is inner acceptance of what is without any reservations. If you have lived long enough, you will know that things “go wrong” quite often. It is precisely at those times that surrender needs to be practiced if you want to eliminate pain and sorrow from your life.”

Eckhart Tolle

spice_girl
#6 Posted : 3/28/2011 9:57:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shrabbit420 wrote:
I've never had any trouble sleeping when on rue or a while after the fact, but then again I have been able to fall asleep while on a decent cactus trip before, I just like sleeping. I have also yet to try pharmahuasca, which I plan on doing soon. How did you prepare the rue? I have some pretty good experience with it alone, and combining it with mushrooms, and a little experience combining it with cactus. But I always like to hear other peoples way of preparing it.

I love sleeping too, its great, its really sucked I haven't been able to sleep real good I think it is from rue or maybe the rue and taking it orally, when I take the rue and smoke the spice I usually can sleep fine but I don't know just with pharmahuasca its hard for me to sleep. Sad

Yeah you definitely should try pharmahuasca its really a different experience, and its amazing. Probably gonna be doing it again tonight since I don't have to work tomorrow Very happy

But I pretty much just brew it like regular tea...I empty out a tea bag and put the seeds in and boil water and let it steep for about 10-15 minutes. Then I boil more water and do that again for another 10-15 minutes then I pour it in another glass with a coffee filter to get out any seeds that might of came out of the tea bag and any other nasty stuff.

Smile <3

Shrabbit420
#7 Posted : 3/28/2011 10:17:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just small amounts of water each time? No volume reducing or anything? I'll have to try that.

One thing that always concerned me when making rue tea, was no matter how many times or how long I boiled it, there would still be actives left in the seeds. I checked with a black-light, and even after several 45min boils and/or a long overnight simmering, the seeds would still glow after the water was strained away. The tea would still work great, I just don't like being wasteful.
“Surrender is inner acceptance of what is without any reservations. If you have lived long enough, you will know that things “go wrong” quite often. It is precisely at those times that surrender needs to be practiced if you want to eliminate pain and sorrow from your life.”

Eckhart Tolle

spice_girl
#8 Posted : 3/28/2011 10:36:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shrabbit420 wrote:
Just small amounts of water each time? No volume reducing or anything? I'll have to try that.

Well both times I do it I just use 5-6 fl. oz. of water so when its all done I usually have about 9-10 fl. oz.

Quote:
One thing that always concerned me when making rue tea, was no matter how many times or how long I boiled it, there would still be actives left in the seeds. I checked with a black-light, and even after several 45min boils and/or a long overnight simmering, the seeds would still glow after the water was strained away. The tea would still work great, I just don't like being wasteful.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. Every time I make the tea how I do I know there is still more good stuff in there..I havent used a black light on the seeds to see for myself, but I know you just cant get it all out. Which does kinda suck Shocked
is there a way where you can use the seeds again? like on a different day so you could get the most out of it..

Shrabbit420
#9 Posted : 3/28/2011 11:13:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

spice_girl wrote:
is there a way where you can use the seeds again? like on a different day so you could get the most out of it..

The last time I was experimenting with rue only brews, I decided to put all the leftover seeds in liquor bottle (hypnotiq to be specific:winkSmile, and capped the bottle. Fast-forward a month and I decide to crack open the cork to use them, and they had fermentedShocked.

Next time I plan on putting them in a pan and drying them out, and maybe save them for an extraction, so I can get an estimate on how much alkaloids are still left.

And black-lights plus Syrian Rue can be very fun. I made a tea from leftover seeds one time, and the water was fairly clear, but still glowed under the black-light. I used it to paint stuff on my walls. Under regular light you couldn't see anything, but if I flipped on all the black-lights in my room, it turned into a glowing psychedelic paradise.

Eckhart Tolle

spice_girl
#10 Posted : 3/28/2011 11:22:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shrabbit420 wrote:
And black-lights plus Syrian Rue can be very fun. I made a tea from leftover seeds one time, and the water was fairly clear, but still glowed under the black-light. I used it to paint stuff on my walls. Under regular light you couldn't see anything, but if I flipped on all the black-lights in my room, it turned into a glowing psychedelic paradise.

Very happy That sounds awesome. Did you trip with your room like that? Because that seems like it would be pretty awesome Smile
Did you drink that rue? and if so did it have any effects? or was it too weak?

Shrabbit420
#11 Posted : 3/29/2011 12:16:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

spice_girl wrote:
Very happy That sounds awesome. Did you trip with your room like that? Because that seems like it would be pretty awesome Smile

Not only did I trip with my room like that many times, I would paint more while I was trippingVery happy. It was almost like a chalk-board, because you could just spray water on spots and wipe it off. It also fades on its own after a month or so, depending on how concentrated of a tea you paint with, but if you make it too concentrated it will leave a barely visible yellow stain on the wall under regular lights (which doesn't look very appealingConfused).

spice_girl wrote:
Did you drink that rue? and if so did it have any effects? or was it too weak?

It was a fairly large amount of seeds, so I was too worried about possibly over-dosing, as I have done that before and did not want to risk it again. Following the advice in one of the TiHKAL's Qualitative Comments, one night I decided to eat ~28grams of seeds made into a tea. Long story short, I was violently sick, and the sickness overpowered any pleasurable effects that might have existed. I think that was the first night I learned that if you don't respect plant spirits, they will kill you.

Eckhart Tolle

spice_girl
#12 Posted : 3/29/2011 12:31:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shrabbit420 wrote:
Not only did I trip with my room like that many times, I would paint more while I was trippingVery happy. It was almost like a chalk-board, because you could just spray water on spots and wipe it off. It also fades on its own after a month or so, depending on how concentrated of a tea you paint with, but if you make it too concentrated it will leave a barely visible yellow stain on the wall under regular lights (which doesn't look very appealingConfused).

ahh thats awesome..i wanna do it lol it sounds like way too much fun Smile

Quote:
It was a fairly large amount of seeds, so I was too worried about possibly over-dosing, as I have done that before and did not want to risk it again. Following the advice in one of the TiHKAL's Qualitative Comments, one night I decided to eat ~28grams of seeds made into a tea. Long story short, I was violently sick, and the sickness overpowered any pleasurable effects that might have existed. I think that was the first night I learned that if you don't respect plant spirits, they will kill you.

oh yeah that makes sense...wow thats a lot I usually do about 4-5 grams when doing pharmahusca and I still get a little sick at my stomach so I can only imagine what 28 grams would do. yeah you seriously do got to respect them, because they can really mess with you..definitely when doing the spice.

Smile

Shrabbit420
#13 Posted : 3/29/2011 12:39:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was young and restless, and doing a lot of stupid stuff like nutmeg, and DXM. Then finally that rue experience, followed by high-doses of benadryl, is what finally got me to stop and re-evaluate what I was seeking/doing with my life. I've learned a lot, and matured a lot since those days, and I don't regret a thing, it was all a valuable learning experience.

Eckhart Tolle

spice_girl
#14 Posted : 3/29/2011 12:48:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shrabbit420 wrote:
I was young and restless, and doing a lot of stupid stuff like nutmeg, and DXM. Then finally that rue experience, followed by high-doses of benadryl, is what finally got me to stop and re-evaluate what I was seeking/doing with my life. I've learned a lot, and matured a lot since those days, and I don't regret a thing, it was all a valuable learning experience.

Yeah i've been through all of that too, I think most people have. But thats the best way to live with the things you have done, to accept it and say yeah i was being stupid but it made me who I am and im glad it did.
I was addicted to pain pills for years and then I found the spice and realized what I was doing was stupid and I just grew from it, and I will never look back at my life and think 'wow i regret that' im just glad I did have that experience already in my life so i can try to stop it from happening again because I know what I was doing was bad for me not only physically but mentally.
So im just happy i found spice because who knows where I would be now, it definitely wouldnt be on the nexus talking to cool people and expanding my knowledge about the world and the human/animal/plant consciousness Smile

Very happy <3