We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
advice for Rue/Dmt oral Options

unclesyd
#1 Posted : 3/25/2011 8:02:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So reading around and have some idea of what I am getting myself into, but would like some suggestions for my exact situation. Have some extracted DMT from Mimosa using Nomans tech. I actually got varying spice with my pulls. I got some nice clear white crystals which I smoked with out much harshness, went down fairly well and had a decent experience. I also got some yellowish crystals which I smoked and were incredibly harsh but also sent me for a nice ride.

Now I wanted to do a pharmahausca thing with 3 grams Syrian Rue in caps, and around 125mg of my yellowish spice also capped. I read I should poke holes in the caps for better ingestion?

So how does this sound to you experienced DMT/RUE users??? Does the dosages I stated sound good for a profound experience? Does my stuff sound like it may have residual lye in it and is in need of furthur cleaning?? Any other suggestions??

Thanks for the info.
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

q21q21
#2 Posted : 3/25/2011 9:15:27 AM

SWIM

If the spice was freezer precipitated and not dark brown and gooey it should be fine.

Tolerances for pharmahuasca can vary greatly also the way you take it depends greatly on the person you are.

I can take 200mg of DMT 30 minutes after consuming 3g of rue and have a mild experience but with the two dosed together in one gulp 150mg put me into a >30mg smoked hyperspace state for about 2 hours. Very intense, ego-destroying and unexpected... Thought it was 75mg... haha
MY roommate is the opposite. He has taken 250mg DMT with 3g rue together with a mild experience but when he did 225mg 25 minutes after the rue his experience was immense!

I have taken 120mg with 40mg with the rue and 80mg 25 minutes later and it was comparable to 120mg with the rue at the same time.

Some people have massively intense experiences on 40mg akin to my 150mg or more though.

Really I would recommend starting with 50mg with the rue then 25 minutes later if you don't feel much then choose to redose from there.
Also doing a "dud" experience is fine for the first one because the rue's effects play a huge role and a subtle experience with it will likely help you get to know the rue before you dive in with it.

Cheers.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Noman
#3 Posted : 3/25/2011 7:45:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd save the pure extract for smoking and make tea with 10g of MHRB if you have any left.
Rough plant extracts are much smoother and complete than pure crystal when ingested orally.
If you have to choose between the white and yellow, go with yellow.
I'd make a tea out of the rue too. It's much easier on the body than seed powder and just as potent.
You can dry your teas down and encapsulate them if you don't want to drink nasty liquids.

DMTripper
#4 Posted : 3/26/2011 1:27:23 AM

John Murdoch IV

Does Rue tea taste as bad as caapi tea?
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Noman
#5 Posted : 3/26/2011 1:54:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Much worse.
I don't think caapi is all that bad actually.

cecil_cbr
#6 Posted : 3/26/2011 5:18:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

does anybody have any idea what the 3x rue is all about? How is it any different than regular rue? I thought it would be more potent but it wasn't, it took me 4g just for mao inhibition.