We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
March 19th in memory of Owsley - After thoughts? Options

Ellis D'Empty
#1 Posted : 3/14/2011 6:07:40 PM

Snirfneblin

So, in response to this mans death, I and a few friends are all going to dose up this Saturday. We will be smoking a DMT/Salvia mixed joint later in the evening (probably around 8 CET).

If anyone would like to join in, please do, good vibes and much love will be in hyperspace that day, and maybe we will meet up Smile

Thanks.

EDIT: It was such a profound and spiritual awakening that I would love to hear others comments/reports on this night.
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 3/15/2011 2:27:38 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Apparently the "supermoon" is on the 19th as well
where it makes its closest pass to earth in 18 years.. and it also happens to be a full moon
yeah i'm down

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Ellis D'Empty
#3 Posted : 3/15/2011 10:35:55 AM

Snirfneblin

Oo thanks for that little bit of info UC, even more special Smile
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 3/15/2011 11:40:01 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Oh nice, then count me in too.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 3/16/2011 10:36:46 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Jorkest calculated the Galactic Signature from the Tzolkin for this day and this is what the 19th is:

Tzolkin wrote:
Red Resonant Serpent
White Northern Castle of Crossing
Earth family- Polar Clan- Blood
Galactic Activation Portal
I channel in order to survive
Inspiring instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of navigation
I am a galactic activation portal enter me

So not only is this a portal day, the "enter me" is also a clear sign no? Pleased

Kind regards,

The Traveler

LoneWanderer
#6 Posted : 3/16/2011 10:53:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I want to enter the galactic activation portal.
LoneWanderer is a fiction author. He loves writing short stories about paranormal experiences. LoneWanderer uses the DMT-Nexus forum as an inspirational tool for his writing, and often posts writings about a character "SWIM," to stay consistent with the writing of many other forum users.
LoneWanderer doesn't endorse illegal activity, however, LoneWanderer also believes that no man should rule another.

Mickey_Mouse_33
#7 Posted : 3/17/2011 7:24:51 PM
Energy is eternal delight

So many 'coincidences' this date, it sure feels like a truly perfect day for a SHE. Super fullmoons, galactic portals inside yourself and what not. I'm looking forward to it!
If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
- Meister Eckhart

Pandora
#8 Posted : 3/17/2011 7:43:27 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

If I can get my mood improved, I'll participate. I took a memorial dose last Sunday, but I like the idea of us doing together on full moon with closest approach.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

EquaL Observer
#9 Posted : 3/17/2011 10:49:07 PM

Ross

It's the equinox the next day also my mayan calender numbers... right inbetween 11 & 12 I was born. And yes the moon seems delightful. Ayahuasca last year mentioned the equinox... a word used enthusiastically by those rambling voices in the back of my head during the trip. I'll be drinking Aya. I hope for galactic revelation...
Your depth is your integrity

a1pha
#10 Posted : 3/17/2011 11:01:35 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

I can't dose up this Saturday, however, I'll be assisting in opening the Rabbit Hole here in California at the Beyond Wonderland festival.

My good thoughts and positive vibes will be sent to all during this event.

If anyone is in attendance, come say "Hi" - Queens Castle light booth.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Orion
#11 Posted : 3/19/2011 5:06:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I won't be smashing myself to pieces this time but I'm certainly up for altering some brain chemistry for the community once again. Count me in.

<3
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Perceptual Reality
#12 Posted : 3/19/2011 8:54:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Count me in! Pleased

Much love & Sincerity,
Perceptual Reality
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

Thebatman
#13 Posted : 3/19/2011 9:12:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I can not take dmt at the moment, but I will be taking some RCs tonight, and I will keep this man in mind.

Peace and love

cave paintings
#14 Posted : 3/20/2011 7:15:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Coincidentally, SWIM happened to take a strong dose of lsd earlier this day. It was a profound experience for me, and a few close friends consumed mushrooms for their first time earlier this evening. Awesome experience tonight, the moons presence no doubt played a part in all our experiences earlier this evening. Cheers to all who are presently traversing their consciousness. Cheers to Owsley. Cheers to life.
Living to Give

Ellis D'Empty
#15 Posted : 3/20/2011 7:18:48 PM

Snirfneblin

So... was it just me and my friends who felt the power last night?

I meditated for the first time, for probably 4-5 hrs... Mind blowing, beautiful never-ending fractal patterns, such glorious behind the seen self-realizations as well. At one point in the night I got in such a panic, as if my body was ripping apart from the information I gathered and was starting to shut down. I had to take a seat, drink some water, and collect myself more than once.

I had such a profound and spiritual journey, I couldn't help but think about everyone else who was on the journey last night, and how they faired.

Thoughts?

LoneWanderer
#16 Posted : 3/20/2011 7:23:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had an excellent trip last night, possibly my best trip ever. Definitely positive energy was in the air last night.
LoneWanderer is a fiction author. He loves writing short stories about paranormal experiences. LoneWanderer uses the DMT-Nexus forum as an inspirational tool for his writing, and often posts writings about a character "SWIM," to stay consistent with the writing of many other forum users.
LoneWanderer doesn't endorse illegal activity, however, LoneWanderer also believes that no man should rule another.

Kookaburra
#17 Posted : 3/20/2011 8:46:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM had an amazing experience, much more emphasis on peace and healing than the average bear. Definitely stood out.
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence McKenna

Existender
#18 Posted : 3/23/2011 2:54:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did Owsley ever come on this or other entheogen sites? He did like the internet, he had that cool web page of his and said he used it to connect to friends around the world. Ok to unmask his online identity now that he has travelled on? I can think of one person who reminded me a lot of how he appeared on his website, but maybe that's just wishful thinking that he was among us here!

lyserge
#19 Posted : 3/23/2011 10:11:39 PM

polyfather anomalous

Existender wrote:
Did Owsley ever come on this or other entheogen sites? He did like the internet, he had that cool web page of his and said he used it to connect to friends around the world. Ok to unmask his online identity now that he has travelled on? I can think of one person who reminded me a lot of how he appeared on his website, but maybe that's just wishful thinking that he was among us here!

Ha, wonder if you mean 69Ron, who always reminded me of The Bear, at least as their personalities were conveyed through their virtual counterparts. I also wonder what sort of well-known people might be lurking on here.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

cker
#20 Posted : 3/24/2011 3:37:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone see what Robert Hunter had to say about Bear?

An Anthem for The Bear

Augustus Owsley Stanley the Third
being less a name than a designation,
the bearer of the appellation became,
of his own inspiration, The Bear.

Thus he became and thus remained
and every old timer worth salt has
a tale or two to tell regarding same:
of the time The Bear did this or that
incredibly singular, utterly apposite
action without apology or shame
to his own particular undying fame.

Unreachable, unteachable, aflame
in the light of his own magnificence
reflected in deeds dwarfing the achievements
of the run-of-the-mill creative sort
by a factor of ten or more,
King of Many Things was he
of mortal physiology,
the soul’s chemistry,
geography, geology,
not to mention the
applied physics of sound,
regarding which, deaf in one ear,
he pronounced stereo to be
a distraction affording only
one perfect seat in the house
upon which to work its elusive illusion
setting himself to design the world’s
most powerful hi-fi system to prove it!

One suspects that, had he but one leg
he’d have seen the advantage in that
and invented accordingly, ingeniously
and, it goes without saying, successfully.

Lovable and loving in the abstract
effusiveness was not his hold card;
his judgments swift, certain and irrevocable
the last word was his personal property.
For the few times he was wrong
there is no accounting.

Was there ever a man who changed so many
while, himself, changing so little?
A Cardinal Sign, were there ever one,
fixed like a bright white star in dark-blue heaven.

Save sentimental eulogies for lesser men
and leave it that he was King of Many Things,
of perfected personal taste and detailed opinion,
first and last a scientist and propounder
of a brand new species of reason.

No bucolic Heaven for such as Bear,
rather a Rock of Ages from where
an eagle in full flight might dare
a sudden detour into endless dawn.
Sail on, dear brother Bear, sail on

Robert Hunter
March 20, 2011