We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
good dose for spiritual/emotional/relationship healing Options

biopsylo
#1 Posted : 3/10/2011 1:20:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

any ideas? my lady friend has never tried dmt outside of low dose mushrooms, and i have not had full blown aya experience either.

what would be a good dose of aya for us to have a healing session together? we both could really benefit im sure.

have 114 g yellow vine and heaps of dried psychotria.
thanks

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

drishti
#2 Posted : 3/10/2011 7:55:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey biopsylo, I suggest you brew the 114 g of caapi and 50-60 g of chacruna. That would provide a more powerful effect taken on a single night, or, if you want a smoother journey, you could take that amount on two nights. However, I'd go for a one-night healing session with this amount - that would definitely mean a full blown experience!

Bon voyage!!! Smile Smile Smile

ragabr
#3 Posted : 3/10/2011 6:23:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, 57g of caapi per person should suppress the MAO-system enough for the DMT to become orally active and is a good starting point for working with the vine.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

jamie
#4 Posted : 3/10/2011 6:46:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

50-60g is a decent starter dose. I drink usually 80+ grams these days, but I used drink about 50. I find that the longest lasting healing glow, where I feel like my nervous system has actaully undergone some sort of physical change is when I drink at least 80g and somenight more than 100g.

I prefer a larger dose of caapi than a large dose of the light plants personally. The more caapi I drink the less light I need. 1 gram of mimosa with 100+ grams of caapi will probabily be deep, healing and visionary than 2g of mimosa with 50g of caapi.

Id order at least a kilo of vine and start at 50 and work your way up. Ayhuasca to me isn't a one time thing anyway. It's a bond that form over time when worked with regularily.
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#5 Posted : 3/10/2011 9:18:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
This is realy a difficult question.

all i can say to help make a proper judgement is that 50 grams of psychotria most of the times (varies enormously) equals around 1 gram of dried copelandia cyanensis, 3 to 4 grams of dried cubensis or 0.5 to 0.75 grams of dried azurescens in strength.

Caapi i find realy hard to compare with anything. For people who've never done it, anything above 50 grams may be a bit incapacitating maybe. Caapi is also something to wich people respond very differently. I never get nauseated, i never puke from it and i am perfectly able to walk and do things on 80 grams of it, while some people become totally incapacitated at that dose.

biopsylo
#6 Posted : 3/10/2011 11:03:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the replies.

i also have some nice extracted caapi alks, if 57g vine is not enough for each of us. maybe i'll take a few mg's beforehand.

Quote:
Ayhuasca to me isn't a one time thing anyway. It's a bond that form over time when worked with regularily.

yes, i like this.

biopsylo
#7 Posted : 3/20/2011 10:35:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well, thought i would report back on our first aya ceremony together. it seemed like we fell into ritual. the who day while brewing, we were cleaning and preparing ourselves. fasting after breakfast, only some fruit during the day.

the 114 grams ceilo was brewed for about 10 hours, the 100g psychotria for more than half an hour. they were condensed together into a very rich and bitter thick brew of 225ml.

my partner took about 75ml, and held it down for maybe 15 minutes. i took approx 130ml, and held it for maybe 25 min.

following purge, some mild visuals, and quite strong visions and healing effects left us both feeling quite peaceful and sleepy.

so all and all, it was a positive experience for both of us, and we are looking forward to our next journey.

i was wondering, how long do others hold the brew in the stomach before purge? how long is usually necessary for the medicine to really take hold? i feel like it left too soon.

Agave
#8 Posted : 3/20/2011 10:52:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad your first outing went well. I don't always purge but I feel like if you can keep it down for an hour You've probably absorbed most of the actives. Last time I drank I was nearly 4 hrs. in before I purged and was really happy when it did after numerous false alarms. What I find helpful is sucking on a hard candy like a lifesaver if I feel it coming on too soon. It helps.
As Within, So Without.