We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ExtenZe + Harmalas Options

nn-DMT
#1 Posted : 3/17/2011 3:47:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently procured some of this stuff to enhance already existing relations. Is the product ExtenZe unsafe to mix with harmalas in changa?
All post are made by SWIM. I am not SWIM.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ellis D'Empty
#2 Posted : 3/17/2011 3:56:22 PM

Snirfneblin

Well I would think that you might just be "to enhanced" for your own good Pleased
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

SnozzleBerry
#3 Posted : 3/17/2011 4:25:27 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Yea, imo, it's unsafe...according to a dick (oops, I mean quick) google search extenze contains yohimbe and other potential stimulants and herbs that I personally wouldn't advise combining with RIMA's, but I can't say for certain exactly how much risk there is.

8============================================================================================================================================D

Supplement Facts for ExtenZe

Servings Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
%DV

Folate (Folic Acid)
400mcg
100%
Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)
25mg
167%

Extenze Male Prohormone Support
60mg
Micronized DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone)
50mg

Pregnenolone (3B-hydroxypregn-5-en-10-one)
10mg

Extenze Bio-Enhancement Support
25mg
Black Pepper (seed)
Piper Longum (seed)
Ginger (root)

ExtenZe Sexual Repsonse Enhancement Support 600mg*
Medically Designed, Proprietary, Synergistic Blend of the finest quality herbal and nutritional Sexual Response Enhancement Support Ingredients:
Yohimbe Extract (bark) Provides 12.5mg Yohimbe alkaloids
Tribulus terrestrius Extract (aerial part and fruit) Provides 50mg furansterols
Korean Ginseng Extract (root) Standardized to 10% ginsenosides
Cnidium monnier (seed)
Eleutherococcus Extract (root) Standardized to .8% eleuthrosides
Xanthroparmelia scarbosa (aerial part)
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid - GABA
Velvet Deer Antler
Horny Goat Weed (leaf)
Damiana (leaf)
Muira puama Extract (stem)
pumpkin (seed)
Stinging Nettle (root)
Astragalus (root)
Licorice Extract (root)
L-Arginine Hydrochloride
Ho Shou Wu Extract (root)
Boron (as chelate)
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

BananaForeskin
#4 Posted : 3/17/2011 5:53:44 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

I've found you can just crush up the tablets and mix them in the menstruum like everything else,
my favorite ratio is 5:1:1 Extenze : DMT : Caapi... I call this the "Tented Pants" changa mix,
and tends to really lend a certain visual theme to the whole journey...
Overdoses are common for the unwary, though, leading to experiences like the one at the beginning of Leprechaun 4: In Space.
You Know the Part I Am Talking About. That Man had Smoked Too Much Tented Pants.

¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Big Inhale
#5 Posted : 3/17/2011 6:47:58 PM

The Enlightend One

^^^WOW thats hilarious
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

nn-DMT
#6 Posted : 3/18/2011 6:03:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

haha funny guys but seriously im not taking extenze to make a joke. any serious input would be greatly appreciated.

SnozzleBerry
#7 Posted : 3/18/2011 6:22:56 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

nn-DMT wrote:
haha funny guys but seriously im not taking extenze to make a joke. any serious input would be greatly appreciated.

My reply was serious...don't mix them. The end.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Entropymancer
#8 Posted : 3/18/2011 7:02:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Yup, it's a two-for-one deal here: You got your actual answer (MAOI + extenZe = bad news, particularly on account of the yohimbe), plus you get a chucklesome anecdote about Tented Pants Changa at no additional cost Very happy

BananaForeskin
#9 Posted : 3/18/2011 6:02:59 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

It's ok, NN, there's no shame in taking an herbal phallus supplement! Snozz did give you all a Nexian can hope for when it comes to info on the topic. Just understand that somebody with the screename "BananaForeskin" isn't going to stay 100% serious when certain penetralia enter a discussion.

And for those who haven't seen Leprechaun 4: In Space:

Let's just say that I couldn't dream up a better way to describe what an extenze+changa experience would be like other than an uncomfortably huge hard-on that turns into an evil green elf.

¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

pau
#10 Posted : 3/19/2011 3:27:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I admit to feeling confused about this Irish goblin thing, until I read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprechaun_4:_In_Space

OK, so given the critical reception to this film, how does one even get to hear about it? It must be its contribution to medical science, or, as we've learned to day, it's future contribution to medical science that was fulfilled only today!

However, the etheric film archive shows that there is even earlier cinematic data, apparently in the affirmative, about the possibility of mixing tryptamines and reproductive human activities:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF4Q2g6CucU
Just be advised .... this is for grownups (like the Nexus), and unfortunately...only a few snippets have been pulled from the Akashic records. And, it's now in French!

So, don't try this at home!
WHOA!

nn-DMT
#11 Posted : 3/19/2011 4:07:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
nn-DMT wrote:

My reply was serious...don't mix them. The end.

thanks snozz. I wasn't sure because I had read on other forums that extenze is an maoi itself thanks for posting ingredients.