We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
O Options

brjook
#1 Posted : 3/19/2011 2:16:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

doc savant
#2 Posted : 3/19/2011 2:34:19 AM

Dennis

Cool! apparently you and I had our own miniature hyperspace syncronised event with 20 mg : )
Good Job!
A Civilization is born spartan, and dies Epicurean...

brjook
#3 Posted : 3/19/2011 2:57:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

doc savant
#4 Posted : 3/19/2011 4:35:46 AM

Dennis

brjook wrote:
And i am like you I wonder how safe is DMT and how often can you do it without problems.I have read that other people have tasted or smelled DMT way after they done it and so have I> i haven't had any so called spacy feelings or small trips and don't want to unless i do DMT when i want to do it is just has anyone else had a so called flashback or anyother drawbacks from frequent DMT use?
My job is very demandeing and can't have any strange distractions while i do it but i enjoy the place DMT takes me .Is it a doudble edged sword and ya have to pay to play .Any comment on this would be deeply appreciated

everything i have come across says this stuff is reasonable. heavy, continuous use can result in hppd, which no one seems to mind ; )
obviously, if youre not the sort of person with a latent mental illness, which psychedelics can potentiate into an active mental problem, your mileage should be similar to others experience. My experience with over using salvia is that daydream/normal mental state boundaries tend to get indefinite. In other words, if i start to drift off in a daydream, i no longer had the part of my mind which would automatically continue whatever activity i was engaged in, and would just fall into the daydream, and then wake up with a start when real world events forced me to snap back to reality. This is why i go slow with psychedelics. i love em, but have to keep them in moderation...
A Civilization is born spartan, and dies Epicurean...