We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
what a strange mindspace Options

LawnMan
#1 Posted : 3/13/2011 6:03:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so i finally got around to extracting d, been occupied with m. Alright back to the point. finally been experiementing so far sub breakthru levels. But the mindspace so far very unique. it feels i dont know like my brain is being probed by some digital being i guess. while its happennig there is some strange digital sound track. I dont know when i try do describe i cant.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Cowboy5560
#2 Posted : 3/13/2011 3:48:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congrats on achieving a new level. Those are pretty typical feelings, obviously unique to a 1st timer. Go for the next level when the time is right. Setting, peace of mind and a quest for knowledge mindset I think are of utmost importance, and will play a big factor for the full on experience; just let go.

Svantevit
#3 Posted : 3/15/2011 6:07:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Something SWIM found that helps is to have the blank-est surroundings possible while adventuring with DMT, of course this may just be his personal preference.
"I find myself totally at ease amidst chaos. It's times of peace that throw me."
- Timothy Nikolas

Pet
#4 Posted : 3/17/2011 5:05:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Svantevit wrote:
Something SWIM found that helps is to have the blank-est surroundings possible while adventuring with DMT, of course this may just be his personal preference.

Sometimes blank settings are more interesting than stimulating surroundings. I've found with less intense psychedelics that staring at a white wall or blank sheet of paper can yield very interesting results. When you give your mind a blank canvass, it can paint its own pictures instead of altering existing ones. I'd imagine this effect would be exponentially more intense with DMT. Imagine taking a hit of spice in an all white room and watching the walls come alive with vibrant colors and imagery.

Kookaburra
#5 Posted : 3/17/2011 9:47:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Re: blank settings, SWIM has personally had awesome experiences with the right music. She recommends http://ahee.bandcamp.com...m/synchronicity-sampler, and especially http://ahee.bandcamp.com/track/evbulota-2
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence McKenna