We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
new to acasia confusa bark Options

frankie222
#1 Posted : 3/14/2011 12:31:09 PM

Frank

hi there, due to the recent shortages of MHRB in the UK, ive decided to spread my wings alittle to this particular plant.. i was just wondering if the extraction is simular to that of the MHRB root bark? if not then i would appreciate a pointer in the right direction towards the best/simplist tek Laughing

Cheers dudes!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 3/14/2011 12:36:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Speaking in theory here (never tried using acacia confusa yet), any typical dmt extraction should work. There may be some different impurities in acacia confusa in contrast with mimosa but i see no reason why, if its necessary at all, it cant be removed later on (through recrystallizing or re-a/b).

I wouldnt bother with defat and would do something like BLAB, but petrochem-based extractions should work fine too.

If you try it, dont forget to let us know how it goes! And do not throw anything away till you have your final yield, if dmt is there, you'll get it Smile

Jez
#3 Posted : 3/15/2011 6:03:11 AM

Jez

I did a Q21Q21 extraction with Acacia.... works just great! Just use a coffee grinder to gind up really well Smile
Singularity already exists inside each of us. It isn't biology that is striving to singularity... but singularity that harnesses biology to live a life of greatness in the physical world. The secret is to find what your singularity wants and create it. This is what psychedelics show you!

rOm
#4 Posted : 3/15/2011 10:12:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jeez, what part of acacia were used? Stems ? What yield nd wat sorta tek were used ? Ty
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !