We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Me llamo The Little Mouse. Options

The little mouse
#1 Posted : 3/14/2011 9:40:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I am just a traveling little mouse, scurry from here to there, surviving on bread crumbs, aware there is a much bigger world around me, but content to explore the floor I am on, and when i find a ladder onto the counter, you can be sure i will eat cheese rather than crumbs. The shroomery gave me my first ladder, made of wood, a friend gave me my second ladder made from metal, we call her DMT.

I traveled to Huautla De Jiminez, Mexico to meet the shamans who use the wooden ladder. It was beautiful. They sing songs like you would never believe, and can heal in amazing ways.

Sooner rather than later, i had to come back. So once again I climb the metal ladder, it seems stronger and more stable, but it just seems. I am glad to have a community of fellow mice to join, for the life of a mouse in the open is a lonely and dangerous one.

Thank you for opening a hole in the wall for me to climb through.

Aum Bhur Bhuvah Swah.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Rooftop
#2 Posted : 3/14/2011 10:04:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Come on in, little mouse, make yourself at home! Lots of different ladders being explored here, and nice hunks of cheese shared by those who went on the counter.
Do tell us more about your mexican adventures!
See ya round!
it's about making life a neverending experience of wonderfulness!

Steely
#3 Posted : 3/14/2011 10:07:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nexus for a lot of mice-people acts as a reassurance of sanity, especially with the unique experiences had here on a daily basis.

We want to explore our conscious, but above all, the safety of each others well being must be of the utmost importance, physically and mentally.

I loved your analogy, and I feel you've come to the right place to help continue your path. Welcome.
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

The little mouse
#4 Posted : 3/15/2011 2:05:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Been waiting for the right place and time to put my journey to Mexico down, It was amazing and beautiful and i will make a post about it in the appropriate section very soon. This is most certainly the right place.

Sanity is something i have needed reassurance of as of late. Not because I am loosing it, so much as everyday i see the world loosing it more and more, Just writing that introduction made me feel a connection to this place and you guys on such a deep level that I felt a glimmer of hope that sanity exist in this world, its just hidden by the loud cries of the masses calling us "Insane".

Every day someone new tries DMT and feels something different.... You can't un-try DMT Smile

Phantastica
#5 Posted : 3/15/2011 2:54:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Meow!!Twisted Evil
loved your intro<3 welcome my friend, i'm sure you'll have a blast here.
i would def love to hear ur experience with the mouse shamans in mehico...must've been beautiful im sureVery happy
<3

MelCat
#6 Posted : 3/15/2011 3:18:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I liked your mouse analogy as well. It definitely hits home on multiple levels.

I know I felt right at home once I found this place and haven't second guessed that since.

Welcome to the Nexus! <3
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

DMT Psychonuat
#7 Posted : 3/15/2011 4:07:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the rabbit hole Stop
DISCLAIMER:
All these thoughts,
words arranged in this message,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.
Yet they do not touch it.

I'll see you when the river meets us

codeofomerta
#8 Posted : 3/15/2011 5:03:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can't wait to here your story. Welcome to the Nexus.

The little mouse
#9 Posted : 3/15/2011 5:09:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Phantastica wrote:
Meow!!Twisted Evil

Shocked

Can tom and jerry be friends?

Thank you for the warm welcomes. It will probably take me a week or so to put down my journey into words. Its an exercise that needs doing, a long story about a short trip. It was really interesting because to keep their rituals and gods alive during the Spanish occupation they adopted the Catholic Saints in place of their Aztec gods. This tribe was not a part of the Aztec nation, but they did pay tribute(tax) to them and followed very similar religious rituals according to accounts from early missionaries. Now that religious freedom is alive and kicking in Mexico they have started to sing in Nahutl* again, and when you are in ceremony you can feel the power of that language compared to Spanish. Very similar to the way Sanskrit mantras carry such strong vibrations in the words compared to their English translations.

The dose prescribed to heal my gluten allergy was close to a quarter-pound of wet mushrooms, at 10% weight post drying that would be 11.2 grams, but remember psilosin degrades in the drying process and the effects of drying on baeocystin and neuro-baeocystin are not known to me. The variety isolated from Huautla and sold by many vendors under the name Huautla is preported to contain higher amounts of the later two alkaloids than traditional Psilocybe varieties, and the potentiating effects of these two chemicals on psilocybin has been a subject of long discussion over at the Shroomery. SWIM used to grow mushrooms in his teens, so this wet weight estimate is based on lots of experience. Never before had I eaten that large a dose, I am so glad I did though. I only tell you all that to tell you how safe Innes made me feel during the journey. Most of us here know the power of intention with hallucinogens, and for me her intention to heal and my belief in her ability to heal took a seemingly obnoxious dose and turned it into the perfect amount.

Damn, once i started typing i couldn't stop. It feels good to put some of this on paper, or silicon... More to come in its own thread. Thank you for holding the space for me to share my travels.