We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
contact and ET message? what? Options

Laughter.
#1 Posted : 3/10/2011 7:51:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ok so the other night swim went to visit a friend he had not seen in a while and decided to bring some spice along as his friend had thought he was ready to experience dmt and had been asking a while to be dosed but this is not the story of swims friend this is what happened to swim

(his friends story may be shared later if they choose, something about swim turning into a crow and his[friend] shattering into 8th dimensional reality....)

Swim loaded his pipe with a decent dose he thought not breakthrough but good enough in a new environment Before swim inhaled he felt a little anxious and decided to say a couple word to dmt before the experience it went a little like hey its swim again i know i the last couple times we have been together i have not been in the best place [mentally] but i feel like we can develop a much more intimate and meaning full relation ship and i want nothing but universal peace understanding harmony and love I know i have not been doing the best job at fulling those in all aspects of my life but i am starting to make an effort to change that.

He then asked for a circle of protection and for nothing but love and positive intentions to enter the circle and for nothing negative of any nature to enter. Swim then proceeded to draw on his pipe he took a small first draw to melt it nicely then a long second draw, during the process of the second draw the room he was in rapidly changed and simplified rapidly near the end of the toke he heard a feminine voice say 'hes doing it, hes actually doing it' at this point he closed his eyes and put the pipe down to his left and relaxed into the couch he was sitting on and focused on his breath, in-out, nice and calm. behind swims eyelid there was not much but a couple radiant strings of energy changing into basic forms but in his head he heard a female voice saying something 'we are here, we are the ET's you have been looking for, we are here, were not going to land or attack as Hollywood would have you think, we are here not like you expected, we are not physical, you have to raise your vibrations to us through harmony and universal understanding, we are here, if you want to be with us you must harmonize, raise your vibrations, we are here' at this point swim opened his eyes and looked around the room very similar to the 'real' thing close enough to know he had come down drew on his pipe again to make sure he got it all (he did) smiled and rode the waves back to 'normal'

swim felt like he should share the message contained within with people who may not know (some how) or to firm the beliefs of others at this point he would like to apologize for not having the exact words to quote as the message had a layer of static over it and went straight into his sub consciousness and only the 'voices' in the forground were clear

the voices earlier were clear.

the voices during the transmission were staticy but during the process of information download[?] there seemed to be another female voice

*will work on editing it for clarity, possibly after some lucid dreaming

thanks for reading namaste
BREATHE.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Mickey_Mouse_33
#2 Posted : 3/14/2011 8:21:21 PM
Energy is eternal delight

Thank you for sharing that. The lifeforms that I have encountered have never spoken directly to me in a manner that I can understand, although they seem so radient with love and understandning. It seems to me that they want a message to come through, something in line with what you heard.
If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
- Meister Eckhart

Felnik
#3 Posted : 3/14/2011 8:46:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Id ove to hear what they said to you. That thing about
Vibration is significant I ve felt this in the past .
The things I encounter seem to communicate with feelings and vibrations
No language yet. They talk to me in electric love language .
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208