We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello DMT NEXUS Options

cosmic butterfly
#1 Posted : 3/14/2011 9:23:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hi everybody what awesome forum we got here, so glad to now be part of. alittle about me , im 25 years old, a musician and love music more than nething, love meditating, love living life and embracing all the beauty thats in it, and ofcourse exploring conciousness, speaking of conciousness ive tryed just about everything, shrooms, weed, acid, morning glory,x.. including dmt once, which was by far the most interesting and mind blowing experience ive ever had. I didnt even know such an experience could exist without dying first. felt reborn, fully awaken from this coma i was in. been thinkin g about it almost every day since and with a very big smile recently found out i can extract it myself pretty simplyVery happy I am as we speek cooking up my first batch and cant wait!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 3/14/2011 10:01:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome, welcome to the Nexus!!

Are you fully extracting dmt now or you're gonna ingest it orally, making just an oral brew?

If extracting, what method are you using?

Good luck!

cosmic butterfly
#3 Posted : 3/14/2011 5:33:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

extracting with stb, everythings mixed now waiting to set. Besides smoking i was thinking to try pharma for first time. ive always wanted to do aya and i guess this is pretty similar, after reading to get an extract to avoid the nausea i just ordered the most concentrated stuff i could find from ethnobotanicals, 200X Vine Extract (95% Pure Alkaloids), whats a good dosage u recommend of this stuff and dmt for a strong experience?
thanks