We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi all! Im new Options

Mushralien
#1 Posted : 3/14/2011 3:50:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi. I am studying the entheogens that gives us the Mother Nature to grow in mind, body and spirit. Currently I'm starting my study of DMT. I have read few information, so I'm here to humbly receive any advice or tip, and also to share with you the little things that I know about the vast world of entheogens and psychonaut I hope that my contribution will be valuable in all aspects for the people in this forum, I'm here to learn and share.
I believe in mother nature as a sacred and perfect network that teach and give us, the things that we need for the 3 esential aspects of our existance in this place. Mind, Body, and Soul. To grow and be more happy, more healthy, and more humble with each other. I like to study all this for a purpose, the goal is to grow, and share. I take all this knowledge as sacred, im very very very respectful. Im trying to follow and recover the rituals and information, the practices, methods, from our ancestors to help others and also help our mother nature int this chaotic present.
i haven´t tried Dmt or ayahuasca. I hope to do it soon in a sacred way. Thanks

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!