We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Aya - First time adding the light... Options

jdubs
#1 Posted : 3/13/2011 9:37:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday I had my first full ayahuasca experience. 75g of Caupuri vine, and 3g of mimosa hostilis were consumed.

Started off feeling like a strong caapi experience, when suddenly I started getting confused. I tried to sit in a vaguely meditative experience but couldn't focus.

Got chest pains, and mild panic began to set in. I took it as a reminder I should probably start being a bit healthier. Got very dizzy and felt sick and grabbed bucket for purge. It was dry and as soon as I did it felt fine again and relaxed.

Got wrapped in warmth, with some kind of freindly presence, smiling. Then the light really started to work.

Strange spice-type sounds and yabbering from unworldly voices, cackling at my foolish thought processes. Strange shaped creatures invading my mind.

It wasn't until it was over that I realised it haad really started. A bit more light next time methinks.

Then just peace, almost blissful sense of caapi-contented fadeout for the rest of the night. Tracers appeared like vsicous gloop that I could swing round my arms. The gloop seemed real...

Shpongle sounded amazing before after the light though while peaking, it was a bit much.

In a word - LOVELY
"Mama matrix most mysterious." James Joyce

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

Forgive, you'll live longer.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Rooftop
#2 Posted : 3/13/2011 10:04:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile Hi jdubs!

Glad to hear you had a nice experience!

If I understand well, you think of drinking more Mimosa next time. That seems a bit strange since you seem to have appreciated the Caapi side of the effects more. A couple days ago, Fractal Enchantment (quite experienced with Caapi and Mimosa) said something very interesting about dosage proportions in this thread that might be useful for you.

Cheers!
it's about making life a neverending experience of wonderfulness!

jdubs
#3 Posted : 3/13/2011 10:21:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is true. However, all I have left for now is 75g of caapi aand plenty of mimosa. That was a good dose for me, but would have perhaps liked the mimosa to last a little longer as well.

It intrigued me greatly. Even though vaguely uncomfortable at times, I liked what it confronted me with. It felt important. It wasn't too overwhelming either. Quite subtle really.

Just wish to delve a little deeper into hyperspace...

Very happy
"Mama matrix most mysterious." James Joyce

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

Forgive, you'll live longer.