We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
DMT noise.. please describe it... Options

The Dream Walker
#21 Posted : 10/23/2008 7:21:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like to think of it as relating to string theory in physics...our consciousness is just vibrating at a different frequency thanbaseline and then manifesting itself in hyperspace...maybe this is the direction of human/brain evolution. Has anyone ever had the experience of singing or talking things into existence? I've had some interesting vibrations emanate from within and create new objects in space/time while I'm tripping, so that further convinces me of string theory....

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Noetic
#22 Posted : 10/24/2008 4:54:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah the crystaline sprites were singing artifacts into existence and then they shoved 2 of em into my brain. the one most powerful epiphany I had, or rather a belief I had that was reaffirmed to em is that all matter is just slow light and all reality is based on sound. Or at least teh way sound works...a vibration thats frequencies create the building blocks of reality. Being on teh physical plane we are farther from teh center of teh superconcious and thus everything resonates as such a low frequency that we have the appearance of solid matter and everything takes longer to manifest from thought to matter. But taht the purpose of being in this physical realm is because our souls are learning a set of lessons that can only be learned as well as being a sort of probe for the centerpoint of teh superconcious(well call GOD for lack of a better term) to take back information to it so it can view the beauty of what it made firsthand from a more micro view rather than teh macro view it would have from its own concious version of a mind. Thats my take on it. Ive always believed that buyt after my voyage, to me its now academic. I also believe now that hyperspace is one of teh ways to hack reality and get a look at the realms we will one day travel without help from plants. Possibly through this technology we will be able to make that happen.

pazuzu
#23 Posted : 10/28/2008 1:02:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I get a loud, tinnitus-like ringing sound. This is basically a high pitched ring that can reach very loud volumes.

The ringing evolves from a long, steady note into elaborate rhythms, as if some DJ were scratching a beat on vinyl. Some of these notes will play backwards, and sometimes there is a distinct flanging effect.

It makes for very interesting listening, but so does listening to music from headphones. Usually a song will completely shape a DMT trip, like for example when a song ends the trip will too abruptly.

Noetic
#24 Posted : 10/28/2008 4:41:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I spoke with my voyage giver for teh first time today since my voyage saturday and I though he was talking during my trip and that was where some of teh speech that I understood came from but he assured me he didnt say a word during my trip. H esaid he was very careful to be dead silent . Also I was out for about 5 minutes before I puked and starting coming out of it. Thats the only time he said anything. Evidently the intelligeable speech telling me to pay attention to what mattered and nopt give into astonishment (other than the elves) was "the Architect" he refers to it as. It was an ominous voice with no body or specific presence or direction from which the sound came and seemed very different from eth elves. Also he was very deep in pitch with an intermittent signal and although I could understand the basics of whta he was saying tehre were sound s that seemed like tehy were in reverersed or even stretched, then compressed...those were unintelligeable as well as a background layer to his message that was so dense with a higher order of speech with more dimensions than I could comprehend. The only part of all those sounds that came from that being thatw ere understandable was things liek "Focus there" and "dont give into astonishment" "this is important" "pay attention!" and finally when I was leaving cuz I started to puke he said " You must return soon, there is more to do!" , the elves were of teh same opinion but more like they just wanted to pick my brain more for artwork while the ominous voice seemed to care more about imparting knowledge to me. Those were the most interesting spounds i heard. Much better than the original pitch and octave raising higher pitch sound befor breaking trough teh membrane into the crumpling celophane sound at launch.

PREV12