We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Ayahuasca Song Options

Global
#1 Posted : 3/7/2011 6:30:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Two days ago, after getting blown away by my ayahuasca-aided white light experience, one of my musician friends came over and we jammed for roughly an hour while I was still under her influence. I found this particularly interesting improvised song and cut it out as an excerpt. It is called Ayahuasca Drones and I posted it to my soundcloud which I'm providing a link to below. Unfortunately I wasn't able to formally mic us up and so I used the shitty mic input on my apple which distorts the sound. Also the placement of the acoustic guitar to the mic made its tone particularly diminished. I play the electric part. It is 9 minutes so if you wanna start listening where things really start to get interesting, you can start at 5'50", but I do encourage you to listen to it in its entirety as well as some of my other tracks if you like what you hear.

http://soundcloud.com/co...c-oasis/ayahuasca-drones
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

drishti
#2 Posted : 3/7/2011 2:40:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, gobalswg for sharing this with us, great sounds!!!

Let me share our newest discovery, that accompanied our wonderful aya ceremony this weekend:

Lunar Abyss Deus Organum, from Russia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIz-3QqeJLM

Six Dead Bulgarians, from Russia, too.

Their albums are undescribably beautiful Wink
You can download them via soulseek.

Bliss,
drishti

Global
#3 Posted : 3/7/2011 2:49:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Those are some cool songs. I'm definitely gonna listen to them the next time I take oral DMT. I especially like the bell and chime sounds from the first one.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

BloodShotEyes
#4 Posted : 3/9/2011 10:57:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey thanks so much, drishti! Great stuff

Good things can come out of Russia sometimes.. hehe