We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cant find a dosage thread? Options

trashcan
#1 Posted : 3/9/2011 7:50:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Where is a good thread about dosage and how to measure the amount of DMT. I have no way of weighing DMT accurately

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Entropymancer
#2 Posted : 3/9/2011 7:58:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Dosage info is in the FAQ: https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ethods_of_administration (also there are numerous threads discussing the subject, such as this thread linked from the FAQ). There's a good reason we recommend reading the FAQ: it answers the most frequently asked questions Smile

The way you measure your dose is by putting it on a scale sensitive to 0.001 g. There are no shortcuts. Estimating your dose by "eyeballing" it is strongly discouraged, because different crystal structures have different densities.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 3/9/2011 8:05:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes entropymancer is right, FAQ is the first place to check.. As you see, the FAQ links a thread that is a sticky in the information subforum, so also do check stickies in each subforum for relevant information.

Regarding weighing, as entropy said, you need a scale. A 0.001g (milligram) scale is good but you can definitely get by with a 0.01g (10mg) scale. Im sure you can find them very cheap, local dealers, ebay, etc

trashcan
#4 Posted : 3/9/2011 8:08:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, im gonna go find a scale i guess.

BathtubSkyPirate
#5 Posted : 3/9/2011 8:56:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

search on ebay for a .001 scale, cheap cheap from hong kong Pleased

Xt
#6 Posted : 3/9/2011 9:12:10 PM

Is it good to support the Super cheap Hong Kong Trade Beast?

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

endlessness
#7 Posted : 3/9/2011 9:39:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In what sense are you asking that question, xtechre? Questioning the quality of the scale, or because its just unsustainable business to have all these cheap scales?

Personally I had several scales in life, all the cheap chinese/hong-kong stuff.... They were always very unreliable IME, even if you can make 'tricks' to help (average out over many readings, etc). They also break soon enough. But then I bought a good tanita (japanese made) scale, which was significantly more expensive but oh-so worth it! I would say if you can go for quality scales, go for it, you wont regret!