We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Spice travel while drunk? Options

hexan
#1 Posted : 3/6/2011 9:20:59 PM

The Great Gatsby

Hi Nexians,

I'm not trying to encourage plain sillyness with spice, far from it.

I'm just plain curious in the concept of going from drunk ( stupid ) to spiced ( enlightened ) in 20 seconds.

I think you can see what I'm getting at. Its a pretty far out concept.

Does it work? Is it actually dangerous/toxic?

I have little doubt its been tried and would be v interested to read first hand experiences of such an ilk.

Discuss.

H
Hexan is a fictional character.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

actualfactual
#2 Posted : 3/6/2011 9:42:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It works well for some. Others have had bad experiences. It is not toxic (any more so then alcohol usually is)

It really depends on your own personal relationship with alcohol.. I would not suggest getting actually drunk but maybe a couple beers to take the edge of the pre flight anxiety.

hexan
#3 Posted : 3/6/2011 9:44:16 PM

The Great Gatsby

aloneits wrote:
It works well for some. Others have had bad experiences. It is not toxic (any more so then alcohol usually is)

It really depends on your own personal relationship with alcohol.. I would not suggest getting actually drunk but maybe a couple beers to take the edge of the pre flight anxiety.

what about you? whats your pre-flight preference? A beer? or 2-4 A spliff? Do tell : )

H

universecannon
#4 Posted : 3/7/2011 1:26:08 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

you made a thread almost just like this one last week https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=19989 Laughing

did ya get drunk n forget? Wink

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Lichen
#5 Posted : 3/7/2011 2:11:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Has a tendency to blackout entire experience - I would never smoke again drunk. I know I enjoyed a profound experience, but I do not know what I experienced.
I am a piece of knowledge-retaining computer code imitating an imaginary organic being.

hexan
#6 Posted : 3/7/2011 10:08:24 AM

The Great Gatsby

universecannon wrote:
you made a thread almost just like this one last week https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=19989 Laughing

did ya get drunk n forget? Wink

lol. not quite the same but thanks for the heckle : )

hexan
#7 Posted : 3/7/2011 10:14:22 AM

The Great Gatsby

freeradicals wrote:
Has a tendency to blackout entire experience - I would never smoke again drunk. I know I enjoyed a profound experience, but I do not know what I experienced.

Thanks, doesnt surprise me, the blackout.

Im sure it must rank as one of the craziest things to do but when your drunk you will do anything, thats the prob.

I remember a few nights years ago enjoying a night out and a few beers and someone appearing with blotters, off course we weren't tipsy for long and I was left wondering why i'd been so silly as to take them half pissed. Lost my ability to sync with the booze group and ended up isolated and with a long journey ahead.

Mad Professor
#8 Posted : 3/7/2011 1:49:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've traveled on alcohol quite often, from a bit tipsy to completely shitfaced. I'm absolutely not promoting it, but fact of the matter is that when I come home late, after drinking, I sometimes feel like smoking some spice, and am not afraid to do so (where I'm normally a bit anxious pre-flight). It's true that you don't remember as much as you normally do, nor is the experience that profound. I haven't noticed the spirits being angry though, they have a sense of humor! I don't think it's the way to enjoy the spice... but it's not that terrible either.
Positive
Energy
Activates
Constant
Elevation

hexan
#9 Posted : 3/7/2011 3:35:00 PM

The Great Gatsby

Mad Professor wrote:
I've traveled on alcohol quite often, from a bit tipsy to completely shitfaced. I'm absolutely not promoting it, but fact of the matter is that when I come home late, after drinking, I sometimes feel like smoking some spice, and am not afraid to do so (where I'm normally a bit anxious pre-flight). It's true that you don't remember as much as you normally do, nor is the experience that profound. I haven't noticed the spirits being angry though, they have a sense of humor! I don't think it's the way to enjoy the spice... but it's not that terrible either.

Thanks Professor ,I thought as much.
I'm hoping for my first "proper" aquaintance with spice this coming weekend. I'm quite nervous and think a few stiff ones might be just the thing to chill properly and remove any sombre atmosphere.
H

DMTripper
#10 Posted : 3/7/2011 11:41:29 PM

John Murdoch IV

For me to journey while drunk only gives me chaotic superficial colors and noise. Absolutely doesn't work for me.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Cowboy5560
#11 Posted : 3/8/2011 1:43:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not advised, do it at your own risk. (obviously)

SWIM's friend finished a fifth of vodka about 4 hours prior to hitting spice. Three minutes in, SWIM is occupying his friend's dog to keep him from barking.

SWIM heard "Hey" come from his friend who was just out of hyperspace. SWIM walks in the door to see his friend in an unresponsive gaze. He stays there until his friend comes out of it. Once out, he said "It was horrible, I was in an unclear world of absolute woe, an area of lost souls; cease of existance. I tried to yell help (but it came out verbally as hey). Just total depression. I remembered thinking I don't ever wanna do this again."

He still managed to try it an hour later but had the same results.

universecannon
#12 Posted : 3/8/2011 2:46:48 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

hexan wrote:
Mad Professor wrote:

I'm hoping for my first "proper" aquaintance with spice this coming weekend. I'm quite nervous and think a few stiff ones might be just the thing to chill properly and remove any sombre atmosphere.
H

As has been said, i really wouldn't recommend drinking before your first time doing dmt...get a feel for it on its own first. just take a really low dose, that will kill most of the anxiety-allowing you to dive deeper if you want

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

hexan
#13 Posted : 3/8/2011 9:11:29 AM

The Great Gatsby

universecannon wrote:
hexan wrote:
Mad Professor wrote:

H

As has been said, i really wouldn't recommend drinking before your first time doing dmt...get a feel for it on its own first. just take a really low dose, that will kill most of the anxiety-allowing you to dive deeper if you want

I'm certainly coming round to that way of thinking. I think I will do it straight.
Nerves aside, I have way too much respect for the molecule and there has been far too much planning and discussion to dirty the whole ceremony with booze.

Thanks for your post

H

LandOfOz
#14 Posted : 3/8/2011 8:17:45 PM

Oz

we used to have a frat boy guinea pig to test things on. including the addition of spice to other drugs. for him it greatly diminished the effects of alcohol/cocaine/oxy after having vaped spice. like when baseline was returned it was far more sober than before liftoff. i am not aware if he mixed it with any non hedonistic chemicals. thats mostly all he did.

codeofomerta
#15 Posted : 3/9/2011 1:26:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I made a sep. funnel out of an HDPE (how do I tell if it is HDPE2, is all HDPE=HDPE2, is it the recycling number?) syrup container. I can wear gloves and just snap the lid shut/open or I could put a straw in(fits perfect) and pinch the straw. Would this be safe with naptha?

hexan
#16 Posted : 3/9/2011 4:04:31 PM

The Great Gatsby

codeofomerta wrote:
I made a sep. funnel out of an HDPE (how do I tell if it is HDPE2, is all HDPE=HDPE2, is it the recycling number?) syrup container. I can wear gloves and just snap the lid shut/open or I could put a straw in(fits perfect) and pinch the straw. Would this be safe with naptha?

have you posted to the wrong thread maybe?
H

soulfood
#17 Posted : 3/9/2011 4:12:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

hexan wrote:
codeofomerta wrote:

H

No... once I had too much to drink b4 spice and the exact same thing happened.

Really, genuinley quite mindblowing.

dtabbler
#18 Posted : 3/9/2011 6:14:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've traveled whilst intoxicated several times, spirits aren't fond of it, once i was "kicked out" and ended up open eyed freaking out in my room. had the shakes for 30-40 minutes afterwards. hundreds of faces shaking their heads "NO" at me. scary experience!

i'd try anything once though Smile
Who's this SWIM person and when do I get to meet them? They sound friken cool!

hexan
#19 Posted : 3/9/2011 7:46:32 PM

The Great Gatsby

soulfood wrote:
hexan wrote:
codeofomerta wrote:

H

No... once I had too much to drink b4 spice and the exact same thing happened.

Really, genuinley quite mindblowing.

Im v confused Soulfood : )