We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT "rocks" in basic soup Options

justine
#1 Posted : 3/8/2011 4:42:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

This week I performed a 400g mhrb A/B extraction and something strange happened, the acidic soup was reduced to 1.5l then 100g of lye dissolved in 200ml
of water was added and the basic soup was left to rest for three days, the first pull was like milk and the basic soup was completely liquid however the next day
I performed a second and third pull and there were big "rocks" in the basic soup, I filtered some of these and re-xed them, it was DMT, has it ever happened to anyone?

Thanks,
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

d*l*b
#2 Posted : 3/8/2011 5:36:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had this happen a couple or three times so far. I just scooped them out (I have also poured the basic soup through a tea strainer) then put them in water to do a bit of a clean then re-x.
D × V × F > R

gibran2
#3 Posted : 3/8/2011 5:41:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

I think your results are consistent with what the water-only TEK is trying to accomplish.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

DoingKermit
#4 Posted : 3/9/2011 9:36:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you mean crystals started crashing out of your solvent before you pulled? If so, this happened to me on my last A/B. I just put the jar next to my heater and the crystals dissolved back into the solvent. I think the coldness of my room and the highly saturated solvent caused them to start precipitating before pulling.

justine
#5 Posted : 3/9/2011 1:06:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DoingKermit wrote:
Do you mean crystals started crashing out of your solvent before you pulled? If so, this happened to me on my last A/B. I just put the jar next to my heater and the crystals dissolved back into the solvent. I think the coldness of my room and the highly saturated solvent caused them to start precipitating before pulling.

Yep, I guess crystals started crashing out of my solvent before I pulled and didn't redissolve in the basic soup.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake