We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
this is fun! Options

missxsmilezz
#1 Posted : 1/29/2011 8:18:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hi everyone in the nexus.

so i've been lurking around this forum ever since i had my first dmt experience last year. which by the way was the most mind-blowing experience of my life.

i've always wondered when i would actually join the site and i guess tonight's the night! lol

it's really comforting to be able to have a certain experience and regardless of how bizarre or "other-worldy" that experience might be, you always seem to find an answer here or a similarity that no one else in your immediate surroundings can validate for you.

growing up, i've always been fascinated by metaphysical/spiritual/paranormal things. i love astrology, dreams (lucid and not), and more recently meditation and out-of-body-experiences/astral projection.

so i guess it was just only natural for me to want to experience more than what was just "normal" life.

went to college and a whole new world opened up to me. mj to x to shrooms to salvia d, and now dmt. and through this process, simultaneously, i had a spiritual awakening. and dmt not only accelerated this awakening but further emphasized TRUTH to me.

all the concepts of my spirituality that i read online and in books all came into physical,concrete awareness and evidence through my experiences with dmt.

BECAUSE of dmt.. and all the subsequent psychedelics before dmt.. i was now able to fully integrate my spiritual awakening with my physical reality.

i not only KNEW about oneness/love/source;
i FELT it
i WAS it
i AM it.

all thanks to the wondrous, splendiferous, substance that they call 'the spirit molecule'

Razz

love&light
β€œAnd those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”-- Friedrich Nietzsche

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 1/29/2011 3:19:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi and welcome. Nice of you to join us! I'm sure you will find a lot of interesting people and subjects here concerning your spiritual awakening. Is there anything beyond the oneness that you've experienced, that you think is part of spirituality? I ask this because personally I find the idea of oneness is essential, but it's not everything. What I am most interested in are processes, development and evolution in a spiritual, scientific and cognitive sense. Do you have any ideas on that?

missxsmilezz wrote:
went to college and a whole new world opened up to me. mj to x to shrooms to salvia d, and now dmt.

I went to college and learned about quantum physics and thermodynamics... what college did you go to?? Razz

Have you taken dmt since your initial experience? What form have you taken it in - oral or vaped?

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

missxsmilezz
#3 Posted : 1/29/2011 7:36:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Enoon wrote:
Is there anything beyond the oneness that you've experienced, that you think is part of spirituality? I ask this because personally I find the idea of oneness is essential, but it's not everything. What I am most interested in are processes, development and evolution in a spiritual, scientific and cognitive sense. Do you have any ideas on that?

Enoon wrote:

what college did you go to?? Razz
Have you taken dmt since your initial experience? What form have you taken it in - oral or vaped?

Hi Enoon. thank you for your reply.

to answer your question.. i'm actually still in college and i am studying to become a nurse. haha is that ironic? lol. i will be graduating in a month or so and i'm so excited to be done!

honestly, the oneness is a very important revelation of mine in terms of spirituality because i believe that through this knowledge i can better help others in need. this is because i know that since we're really all just ONE. my help is not only beneficial to that person but to everyone! i've always wanted to and enjoyed helping others and this i think is a good quality to have when you are becoming a nurse because inherently i know now for sure that one of our goals as humanity is to help and serve others in however which way that may be. physically, creatively, or just to inspire. but i know there is much much more than just this oneness.

in terms of your processes, development, evolution in a spiriutal, scientific and cognitive sense.. i totally believe this is what is going on right now on all levels of life on earth and elsewhere in this universe. ALL is expanding and growing.. theres a quote i hear but do not really know who said it but "the only constant thing in life is change"

and i believe that goes throughout the whole cosmos. and it's substances like this one that allow someone to grow and change and i think it's all part of why we're here.. why we exist.

every experience is an expansion of our awareness and this is all very important in the evolution of not only the individual on a microlevel but as a whole on the macrolevel.

and i know there is a greater meaning to it all and i'm glad to be apart of it

PS. i've done dmt twice and both times were smoked through a freebase smoking device? lol sorry for a better lack of terms.. i'm not too sure if that's the correct word.

as to what i experienced maybe i'll post something on the other forum about what i saw/experienced.

hope this reply was what you were looking for! haha
love&light
β€œAnd those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”-- Friedrich Nietzsche

endlessness
#4 Posted : 2/4/2011 1:49:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Its always good to hear of people with good intentions wanting to help others out, use knowledge and skills in favor of the world Smile Just dont forget to help yourself too Very happy

Did you consider trying oral dmt yet? What about extractions?

See you around!

missxsmilezz
#5 Posted : 2/4/2011 5:42:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you endlessness!

have yet to try oral or any extractions. hopefully when im done with school, i might be able to explore a little more than i have been able to lately.

is extracting difficult?
how does the oral dmt work?

kk well thanks for the reply. see you around too!

endlessness
#6 Posted : 2/4/2011 10:43:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes please do not stop dedicating to school and daily duties, thats the most important Smile

Extracting is as difficult as cooking some food I would say. Check our FAQ, it gives an overview and suggests some teks to start reading and understandnig the principles. Oral dmt works by taking harmalas together with dmt so that the MAO enzymes in your stomach dont destroy the dmt, like in ayahuasca (or pharmahuasca which is with pure alkaloids instead of whole-plant brews). Also check the FAQ for more info, as well as the appropriate subforums here in the nexus.

Good luck!

ragabr
#7 Posted : 2/4/2011 2:22:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! It's beautiful to hear that you're going into a healing profession. Be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Seraph
#8 Posted : 2/4/2011 3:11:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Missxsmilezz, I think you should choose to do changa instead of oral DMT unless you want to purge. I think moving from smoking freebase to smoking DMT infused-caapi leaves would be a better idea than moving on to oral DMT. Get some acetone and caapi leaves and make some changa.

missxsmilezz
#9 Posted : 3/6/2011 6:26:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you; endlessness, ragabr, and Seraph for the welcomes and suggestions. I've recently graduated from school. YAY! so now I hope to finally have more 'me' time aka watching tv/movies in bed simultaneously internet surfing. yesss. then NCLEX. eeee..

anyway, will be lurking a little more often.
interested in gaining more knowledge about the
experiences of others' who, what, where, why

Glad to be apart of the community Smile

DMTripper
#10 Posted : 3/8/2011 12:32:22 AM

John Murdoch IV

Welcome to The Nexus.
You seem to have the right mindset for this place Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

missxsmilezz
#11 Posted : 3/8/2011 12:55:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you DMTripper.

how long have you been going to hyperspace?
and.. it says you are an "astral planer"
have you ever astral projected? lol sorry for the randomness