We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
10x caapi leaf or plain leaf for changa? Options

Perceptual Reality
#1 Posted : 3/6/2011 8:03:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All of my first changa experiences I used plain caapi leaf. I tried 100 mgs to 300 mgs with 30-50 mgs of spice my first times. I believe that you need to smoke A LOT of plain leaf caapi to induce MAOIs. The only time i ever tried 10x caapi, i used 225 mgs of 10x with 30 mg of spice, and believe me, the plain leaf did not even compare! It made the DMT seem more potent, and it definitely lengthened the experience! I'd suggest trying plain leaf your first times, but definitely move on to 10x! Youll understand why Pleased

Much love and Sincerity,
Perceptual Reality Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Psikotrope
#2 Posted : 3/7/2011 4:48:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm working on my first 10x extraction of caapi leave. I used a wee bit as a base to smoke DMT on with some Mullien on top once with what I believe were longer and deeper effects. Might have been placebo, who knows!? For the record when the DMT melted it easily dripped through the caapi leaf and I prolly didn't vape all of it. If you try it put the Mullien on bottom or something similar that will absorb the melted spice.

Anyway back on topic. From everything I've read here and elsewhere it would seem a 10x or more leaf is the ticket. I'm still soaking my leaves in IPA but when I have it finished I will report on its efficiency. There is a good thread tied something like 10x caapi tek or extraction on the harmalas forum. This is where I got the tek I am using.
Psikotrope
AKA Hanuman Dass
http://hanumandass.wordpress.com A blog on nonduality, entheogens, and other such topics.

"It can be what you want it to be but in the end it's all just sensory enhancement." -The thought stream that once saved my life.

actualfactual
#3 Posted : 3/7/2011 4:54:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

To be honest I find it hard to believe unenhanced leaves contain enough harmalas to do much. I have only used 10x which definitely adds a different flavor to the experience and extends it..

I'd either make the 10x or do an a/b on the caapi and add pure alkaloids.