We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Encounters of the soul Options

drishti
#1 Posted : 1/1/2011 2:09:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dear all,

I am drishti, a soul-traveler for many years, big thanks for this forum and all the ideas and experiences you've shared Smile I kept studying it before making this move!
My first experience with entheogens dates back in 2002, when I literally entered a coma after ingesting way too much amanita muscaria - I was 18 years old, interested in expanding my horizons, yet not knowing my limits at all. However, this rough experiment has opened a new door for me, with the urge of spending more time on mind altering substances. My goal has always been to overcome my ego and to lead a simple but wonderful everyday life.
Throughout the years I frequently took LSD, psylocibin, and have also tried out a large scale of chemicals, the latter have offered me no pleasure or teaching whatsoever... LSD and mushrooms have been my greatest companions in pumping my willpower and inner strength in my daily activities and creativity, though the biggest breakthrough happened with Madre ayahuasca. Very happy
For the last year or so, me and my partner have been researching the greatest teaching plants - ayahuasca and its admixtures, also peyote and san pedro. We were planning to travel abroad to experience them (it will surely happen this year!), but as you all know, if one deeply wishes for something, it inevitably happens. We got invited to an ayahuasca ceremony in a neighboring country, held by an Ecuadorian shaman of the shuars. This was the psychedelic experience of a lifetime, as I entered a deep, trance-like state of pure meditation, a real religious experience, beyond words. My interest in buddhist philosophy has grown since, and just smiling more and helping out wherever I can are the biggest gifts this ceremony has brought to me.
For new year's eve, we have prepared our own aya brew, from plants ordered online, containing 100 g black caapi, 100 g white caapi, both shredded, 50 g of chacruna and 50 g of chaliponga. It took 2 days to properly finish it, with loads of patience and love for the Spirit... And it was awesome, the purging purified me from toe to head, and kept meditating on life and death as I felt the presence of strong yet calming female energy and bringing an attitude of appreciation of each and every moment of my life. The visuals of ancient trees, shapes and light-spots showed me again that the energy of life moves constantly in a cycle, and that oneness is where we all belong.

Thank you for reading my story, I'll share more soon. Have a happy, carefree 2011!!!

Love: drishti

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 1/1/2011 2:35:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there, I'm glad you are ok after that amanita od.

Do you have any interest in vaped dmt?

Welcome to the Nexus, hope you enjoy your staySmile

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#3 Posted : 1/1/2011 9:34:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus man Smile

Ayahuasca is very special to me too. Id reccomend trying 10x caapi leaf changa too, if you want to work with mama caapi within a more restricted timeschedule.

anyway, welcome bro

Pandora
#4 Posted : 1/2/2011 12:36:13 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

drishti,

This is a very good and touching introduction. Thank you for sharing this with us. It seems sometimes that new members miss the idea of what the Intro Essay is supposed to be about. It also seems that you understand.

I want to welcome you to the Nexus. You're going to love what you find here and I think we are going to enjoy your posts. I'll bet I have a lot to learn from you.

Welcome!
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

drishti
#5 Posted : 1/2/2011 9:07:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:

Do you have any interest in vaped dmt?

Hi Gammagore,

thank you for reacting to my post, I'm sending you joyful thoughts! Thanks for your question, too. As far as vaped dmt is concerned, I haven't tried it yet, but I'm looking forward to the experience, as I'm open to anything that makes me a better person. If the experience teaches me valuable lessons on kindness, responsibility, love and wisdom, then it is more than welcome!!! Clear communication is what I expect from substances I use. If the experience is done and repeated just for fun, with no other purpose, then it is not what I'm looking for. In my opinion, real fun (that is excitement for the spirit) is the consequence of deep teachings, learning the true nature of things. In other words, great challenges result in great rewards.Smile

I'm very interested in your approach to this issue; hopefully I'll soon have the chance to work with dmt through other methods.

drishti
#6 Posted : 1/2/2011 9:14:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Spiral and Pandora,

thank you for your warm welcoming thoughts, I'll do my best to share my experiences, thoughts and questions in an honest manner on the nexus, as you do.

Have a nice day and contemplate compassion! Very happy

Enoon
#7 Posted : 1/2/2011 11:35:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi drishti, welcome to the nexus.

Quote:
In my opinion, real fun (that is excitement for the spirit) is the consequence of deep teachings, learning the true nature of things. In other words, great challenges result in great rewards.

I love this statement and agree with it a lot. Most things that people do for fun seem utterly pointless to me, even though I can enjoy them for the moment if I have to, they are not worth pursuing for me most of the time. Great challenges on the other hand, even though they may present hardship and suffering to some extent, will make me feel more whole, more on track with what I really am and where I ought to be going.
They teach me compassion, show me where I err, teach my how to let go and love, how to hold the light etc. How could *fun* compare to the value of these things? How could it give me the confidence in life that I have due to the hardships I've passed through?

good to have you with us

Love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

drishti
#8 Posted : 3/6/2011 5:15:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey dear nexians,

just dropped by to say hello! I'd like to share some wonderful music we've discovered during our latest aya session. They're called Lunar Abyss Deus Organum, quality ambient from Russia. The journey was beyond description Smile
Wish you all wonderful travels and epiphanies!

http://www.youtube.com/w...eJLM&feature=related

Love, drishti