We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first changa prep need help with dosage Options

devineinmymind
#1 Posted : 3/4/2011 2:29:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey guys i just recieved 5000mg cappi extract, about 30% alkaloids which i believe is 50x, and 5grams of blue lotus 25x extract and want to make my first batch of changa from reading all the good stuff about it. but I have no idea how much of each to use, i read everywhere 1:1 but because there' extracts im confused. Like lets say i use 1gram of dmt, how much of the cappi and blue lotus should i use? sorry just really want to get this right, thnks

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DoctorMantus
#2 Posted : 3/4/2011 2:33:56 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

I find a 1:1 ratio of freebase DMT to leaf to be more than strong enough for most people and
only a small amount is needed to break through (about a standard level cone).
A 2:3 ratio (2 parts freebase DMT, 3 parts leaf – slightly weaker than 1:1) allows a little more
forgiveness if a cone is overloaded, and gives the leaf more influence in the experience.
This simple formula is used to determine the amount of leaf needed for a desired ratio:

out of The DMT handbook hope it helps.

1g of Caapi and
1g of blue lotus
Whatever you decideSmile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

devineinmymind
#3 Posted : 3/4/2011 6:38:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry im still a little confused
first. i think stick with 1:1, so together for the blend: 1gram dmt, .5 caapi, .5 blue lotus ?
1 gram of dmt goes with 1 gram of leaf regardless if the leaf are extracts or not?
i was thinking would need to use less 50x caapi and 25x blue lotus since there pretty potent extracts,
thnks

MelCat
#4 Posted : 3/4/2011 4:39:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd use 1g dmt : 1g caapi extract : 0.5g blue lotus and infuse all of those to 1-2g of herb, depending on how well the herb soaks it up.

If it soaks it up reasonably well, use 1g of herb. If you have problems getting everything to infuse, use a little more herb. Mullein seems to be one of the more absorbent herbs.

The reason I suggest using 1g of caapi is because it's not just pure alkaloids. In the future, please consider doing your own caapi extraction. This will leave you will pure alkaloids and you'd only need 500mg per gram of dmt.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

devineinmymind
#5 Posted : 3/4/2011 11:59:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

awesome, 1g dmt : 1g 50x caapi extract : 0.5g 25x blue lotus on 1g mullein leaf it is, thnks so much for the guidanceVery happy , peace and love