We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Elemi Booster? Options

Wax
#1 Posted : 3/3/2011 4:30:57 AM

LUVR

swim is going to do some experiments with elemi oil soon and has acquired some elemi booster..
this booster contains:
tangerine
lemongrass
cinnamon
ginger
orange
eppermint
valerian
lemon
german chamomile
mandarin
lime
spearmint

swim knows that cinnamon bark oil and german chamomile can both increase the effects of elemicin but is unsure of the other ingredients.
anyone know?
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

benzyme
#2 Posted : 3/3/2011 4:37:29 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

obliguhl
#3 Posted : 3/3/2011 8:38:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

archaic_architect, have you had success with elemi oil alone? All i got so far is mild euphoria which turns into a not so nice feeling if the dosage is high enough.

PsilocybeChild
#4 Posted : 3/3/2011 11:57:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

German chamomile as a tea or oil and cinnamon bark oil must be used to inhibit the right enzymes some time before dosing elemicin.
elemi oil is useless to use. it must be extracted elemicin which is available.
About 6 drops of cinnamon bark oil will inhibit CYP2A6.
about 10 grams of German chamomile will inhibit CYP1A2.
Other people may need more of each.
This prevents these enzymes from attacking the active compounds and altering their effects.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

PsilocybeChild
#5 Posted : 3/3/2011 12:03:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Woops, didn't see that you already mentioned using those two things.
a small “inactive” dose of mescaline or LSA/LSH containing seeds are reputed to act as boosters for elemicin with effects from the other substances absent.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

Wax
#6 Posted : 3/3/2011 5:16:11 PM

LUVR

I have yet to try elemi yet, I will hopefully try this weekend.
I have elemi x5 and a sample bottle of the booster so my plan is to use the booster as well as additional g. Chamomile and cinnamon bark oil 15 minutes prior to 1 ml o.f elemi x5
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

narmz
#7 Posted : 3/3/2011 5:51:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Elemi is basically something 69ron hyped up to drive up sales for flowing visions, it's total BS much like most of what 69ron was spouting out back then.
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

Wax
#8 Posted : 3/3/2011 7:51:07 PM

LUVR

Narmz do you know this as a fact? Have you tried it?
I wouldnt be too surprised I saw alot of copy and pasted posts on multiple forums by him...
Lets hope I didnt completely waste my money
Benzyme is that what you were getting at with the snake oil?

Ljosalfar
#9 Posted : 3/3/2011 10:32:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What's the debate? Elemicin...
L
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard P. Feynman

benzyme
#10 Posted : 3/3/2011 10:53:17 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

elemicin is a often mentioned precursor in mmda synths; hope you don't think it will feel similar, it won't. elemicin is apparently an anticholinergic, which is the effect datura also gives.

the snake oil ref is just a list of oils said to have powers that they really don't.

and I wouldn't advise inhibiting the aforementioned cytochrome p-450 subtypes to enhance the anticholinergic effects
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Wax
#11 Posted : 3/3/2011 11:31:34 PM

LUVR

Ya I definitely dont want dissasociative effects.
So what should I do? Just count my losses?

benzyme
#12 Posted : 3/4/2011 12:35:14 AM

analytical chemist

welll, it's not quite dissociative effects, more like a stupor; a delerium, if you will

Wax
#13 Posted : 3/4/2011 3:25:34 AM

LUVR

It seems that everyone who has actually tried elemicin has had one of the following effects.
stimulant
mescaline or lsd like visuals
tingling feeling in the body
dream like states
euphoria
or no effects at all
so if it is an anticholinergic then why are none of the people who tried it having delirium like effects?

Benzyme maybe you can check out this thread and tell me what you think about it...it would be much appreciated!
http://www.drugs-forum.c.../showthread.php?t=154965

narmz
#14 Posted : 3/4/2011 3:32:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

archaic_architect wrote:
Benzyme maybe you can check out this thread and tell me what you think about it...it would be much appreciated!
http://www.drugs-forum.c.../showthread.php?t=154965

I suggest finding a source that doesn't involve 69ron if you are looking for reliable and unbiased information.
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

Wax
#15 Posted : 3/4/2011 3:50:53 AM

LUVR

I just wanted to know if Benzyme agrees with the chemical aspect of what 69ron is saying since he seems to be on top of that stuff.
I did find another thread that didn't involve 69ron
it actually seems a little more on the delirium side as well.
http://www.entheogen.com...1&t=26821&page=2

benzyme
#16 Posted : 3/4/2011 4:04:36 AM

analytical chemist

never actually tried elemicin, but i can see where people would think it's going to feel like mescaline, they're structurally similar....except elemicin doesn't have an amine group, it's technically not an alkaloid (and I don't know if taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor will do anything to potentiate something that doesn't have an amine).

because of this, it can't be expected to act like traditional psychedelics as a 5HT2a ligand.

i've had a couple tablespoons of raw nutmeg before, i felt really crappy. no visuals like mesc, that's for sure

Wax
#17 Posted : 3/4/2011 4:16:12 AM

LUVR

well shit I guess the only way to know for sure it to try it out.
I have piracetam to cancel out any anticholinergic effects if it gets to be too bad but it seems like the worst part of it is the loss of coordination and crappy cognition for a few hours.
but hey, I've been in worse situations.
14 drops of the booster will be consumed 15 minutes prior to half a ml of elemix5
(unless anyone can convince me that it will be seriously detrimental to my health)
will report back as soon as the experimentation is complete.....

LandOfOz
#18 Posted : 3/4/2011 4:58:02 AM

Oz

i think alot of the problem with rons deal was he had NO idea most elimi oil is cut to fuck with eucalyptus oil which is toxic as hell.

the fact that elemi is 'almost' mescaline, just with out an amine is like saying hydrogen is basically water. the one thing that is different is the MOST important part.

benz, ive never once come across elemi as one of the many many essential oil precs for mdma. i see how it could be, i just find it funny that ppl draw that false connection. vanilin is a much better mdma prec

Wax
#19 Posted : 3/4/2011 5:04:53 PM

LUVR

obliguhl wrote:
archaic_architect, have you had success with elemi oil alone? All i got so far is mild euphoria which turns into a not so nice feeling if the dosage is high enough.

what was the not so nice feeling? and how high was your dosage?
Was it elemi oil or elemicin extract?

benzyme
#20 Posted : 3/4/2011 5:10:19 PM

analytical chemist

LandOfOz wrote:

benz, ive never once come across elemi as one of the many many essential oil precs for mdma. i see how it could be, i just find it funny that ppl draw that false connection. vanilin is a much better mdma prec

not mdma, mmda; both elemicin and vanillin are suitable as starting points for mmda.
that's all i'll say about that

12NEXT