We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do your experiences seem indirectly external or directly? Options

TheFly
#1 Posted : 2/28/2011 5:04:37 AM

The Fly

SWIMS been noticing after coming down from the spice that these experiences seem internal & external, but only external through the translation of the internal stimuli. SWIMS been wondering about this because after reading alot about other people seeing/communicating with entities they seem to believe that its all directly external information.
Existence is an illusion of an experience with states of minds and functions of memory to entice you that it is in fact real.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Perceptual Reality
#2 Posted : 2/28/2011 5:17:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TheFly wrote:
SWIMS been noticing after coming down from the spice that these experiences seem internal & external, but only external through the translation of the internal stimuli. SWIMS been wondering about this because after reading alot about other people seeing/communicating with entities they seem to believe that its all directly external information.

I ALWAYS perceive it as the internal, anything that feels external seems to be a manifestation of this internal being. Well, to me at least Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

TheFly
#3 Posted : 2/28/2011 6:13:26 AM

The Fly

Defiantly, Its also hard to describe the difference when your feeling like your "one" with everything as well; SWIM also notices that the experience seems in sync with breaths in some weird way that he can't quite put your finger on but its like the instant you start breathing even just a little bit its like the experience changes as much as the breath is inhaled but at the same time the trip continues even if the trip is held in.
Existence is an illusion of an experience with states of minds and functions of memory to entice you that it is in fact real.

gibran2
#4 Posted : 2/28/2011 6:02:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

TheFly wrote:

Not everyone experiences DMT in the same way. What people believe regarding their DMT experiences has a lot to do with the kinds of experiences they have.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Perceptual Reality
#5 Posted : 2/28/2011 6:02:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
TheFly wrote:

Not everyone experiences DMT in the same way. What people believe regarding their DMT experiences has a lot to do with the kinds of experiences they have.

Very true!
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

WillIdreamDuringTheProcess?
#6 Posted : 3/3/2011 1:16:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, I for one have had journeys of both sorts, and I don't really see why a distinction would be necessary.
One does not cancel out the other imo.
Tell me a story.

Dedalus
#7 Posted : 3/3/2011 2:19:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I hate saying I'm atheist, because for many people that conjures up a bleak, "unspiritual" way of viewing things. I believe in science, yes; and indeed, not in any kind of supernatural forces. I believe in human fallibility, but also recognize that I am human and therefore cannot know everything. I believe in patterns, and in logic. Logic is a great human invention, and it has spawned wonderful bodies of knowledge (i.e. science), but it is not the way our minds work. Our minds work in as complex, dynamic, and ordered a way as the physical dynamics of the Earth work. It's all so motherfucking beautiful, and when I tried DMT the first and only time a year and a half ago I was able to feel this knowledge of my oneness with everything, and I still cross myself over that memory every time I think about it. I don't believe in God, but I can't deny the beauty and mystery of it all.
The above is for entertainment purposes only.

"A caged community of chimpanzees reacts very sensitively if a member of the tribe has received LSD. Even though no changes appear in this single animal, the whole cage gets in an uproar because the LSD chimpanzee no longer observes the laws of its finely coordinated hierarchic tribal order."
From LSD: My Problem Child

TheFly
#8 Posted : 3/3/2011 4:05:38 AM

The Fly

Dedalus wrote:
I hate saying I'm atheist, because for many people that conjures up a bleak, "unspiritual" way of viewing things. I believe in science, yes; and indeed, not in any kind of supernatural forces. I believe in human fallibility, but also recognize that I am human and therefore cannot know everything. I believe in patterns, and in logic. Logic is a great human invention, and it has spawned wonderful bodies of knowledge (i.e. science), but it is not the way our minds work. Our minds work in as complex, dynamic, and ordered a way as the physical dynamics of the Earth work. It's all so motherfucking beautiful, and when I tried DMT the first and only time a year and a half ago I was able to feel this knowledge of my oneness with everything, and I still cross myself over that memory every time I think about it. I don't believe in God, but I can't deny the beauty and mystery of it all.

I love how you describe the whole experience of life, the spice and the oneness... I for one use to be a hard-core christian and the more and more truth i find it just leads back to everything else(science, Buddhism, atheism, even Christianity). At the heart every religion is all the same, because we are imperfect and CAN'T know everything it just seems like they are all flawed but in my opinion all religion is, is "Just a side of the Truth" written down and practiced then over the years we lost our true roots to what it all ment. I now still believe in the same god as I always have I just realize it wasn't my preconceived knowledge of what i thought which was that god is a person.

Back to the Dedalus's point, SWIM keeps forgetting that logic/science isn't the truth its just a tool to show how the truth works!