We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
im very happy to be here :) Options

devineinmymind
#1 Posted : 3/1/2011 10:13:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hi everybody, im just starting out on this journey but thnks to this site am definitly on my way. alittle background, ive tried mushrooms,acid, weed...but nothing got my attention like the spirit molecule, just the thought of it that were all connected through something so much bigger than ourselves makes me that much happier to b alive. I finished my first extraction not too long ago, alittle disaster to tell the truth but we all learn from mistakes, anyways im verylooking forward to experimenting and breaking through to the other side. peace and love

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 3/1/2011 7:12:07 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Welcome to the Nexus devineinmymind:

We are very glad you found this place. Very happy

Your intro, though not the most detailed, certainly resonated with me when you said nothing got your attention like spice. Word. That's why many of us are here. We have many different ages, backgrounds, beliefs, experiences, are from all over the world, etc. But, there is that one thing that has gotten our attention, which in it's power and magic can be more than a bit alienating, that one thing, DMT, that brings us to this . . . Nexus.

Do not hesitate to post any extraction questions or bring them into chat. This place is a great resource. Please use it. Check out the FAQ, Wiki and Health & Safety sections too, please. They are very well written and researched.

Welcome to the Nexus!
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

devineinmymind
#3 Posted : 3/2/2011 6:20:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yes i wasnt even aware something like dmt existed until about a year ago when i read rick stassman's book, which completely opened my eyes, i was one that was stuck in thinking this "reality" is it is as real as it gets, and would never think that maybe theres something else so much more real and magical, that magic and fantasy can really exist its not just something u read or see about in a movie nemore. I learned so much this past year not only from his book but then my thirst for knowledge led me to many other great thinkers and writers like graham hancock and terrence mckenna. I now see the world and ppl in a different light than i used to, but deffintly a more clearer view and i realize how important it really is to free ourselfs completely from any influences that come from out society controlled structures and to just follow ones path of himself not someone else. Its sad how many ppl actually do chose to live like a sheep and how much they believe and will latch onto what they were taught growing up like there life depends on it, well i guess because its more comfortable for ppl not to think and open there minds. The other day i was talking to someone and said u know theres a molecule produced by ur brain called dmt...then said u smoke it and first thing he said was, wait u do drugs! Rolling eyes this is what im talking about, neways who ever is reading this is on the right path and i wish u all blessings for not being like that guy lol. What else, um I also started meditating about around the time i read the spirit molecule and been meditating almost everyday since. Had some pretty interesting experiences and am pretty sure dmt had something to do with them. As much as i learned i know that i have still much much to learn and for this i now turn to dmt. Really hoping that i can get upgraded so i can post on other forum sections because i know that im about to start a new chapter in my life and would like to b able to share it and have others help me on this journey, peace and love

Pandora
#4 Posted : 3/2/2011 9:17:01 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Very happy

Just keep posting and as moderators get to know you, you will likely rapidly be promoted, that is, within a few weeks to a month or so. As far as I know there is no pattern or hard and fast rule. Folks just want to ensure a minimal amount of trollism and trouble so the Nursery restricts new members' posting rights until mods get to know them.

Many, many established members love checking the Nursery area and will reply. IMO, it's one of the best places on the Nexus and well worth posting in.

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU