We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Goddess Options

drunken_mexican
#1 Posted : 4/5/2007 3:28:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Over the past 6 months my visions seem to have been showing me something I think most would describe as the goddess. I have been contemplating a lot of ideas, some absurb.. and some I just can't put into words. At the peak of my of my visions I've encountered a great goddess. Regardless of the method I choose to encounter these visions, they have always led me to this point. You know it's very hard to describe... I hope that someone else here knows what I'm talking about, in fact I'm sure anyone who has had some serious breakthrough does. Anyway, during the trips I've had strange insights about DNA, the goddess, and maybe 2012. It feels like they are trying to tell me that they are coming soon, or she is coming soon. And maybe I am still just a novice in this realm, but our worlds seems to be getting very dangerous and maybe it is true, that the goddess is returning and she will either save us or destroy us. I need more insight, and hopefully someone else's opinion.. sometimes I feel as if I've gone way off the deep end.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

delphine
#2 Posted : 4/5/2007 8:41:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, we've been living in a male-dominated patriarchal society for much of recent history, and it seems now it is time for the feminine energy to come in for balance. That's what "the return of the goddess" may be about.. Here's a pretty comprehensive page on this subject: http://www.geocities.com/unity1_nz/herstory.html Would like to hear more about your received insights on 2012 etc.
"To dance is to live----to live is to dance!" --Snoopy, Peanuts comic strip

cilosyb
#3 Posted : 4/7/2007 8:57:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Myself and several others I've spoken with have had a strong sense of something really big happening soon. From what I've seen though it's all good. It's like everything works out perfectly. Particularly among people who use DMT, there seems to be a feeling that we are the beginning of a huge wave. I can certainly relate to what you're experiencing, albiet without a definite gender association. Several trips I can recall had a strong DNA theme as well; like cosmic DNA or divine DNA. Personally I believe that this is something that can be awakened within us. In some of my more profound healing sessions...you know...the ones where your entire life's bad mojo comes roraring out of you... I felt every cell of my body come alive in a most incredible way. Friends remarked that my physical appearance was different afterwards, mush healthier and brighter. I've seen this happen to a few of my firends as well. In his first breakthrough, two tentacled light beings unfolded their dimension into ours, rushed up on my firend, and tore something out of him, his 'demons' as he called them. He looked incredibly different afterwards. Even people around town were remarking about it. Science would tell us that our physcial appearance is governed fundamentally by DNA. Perhaps there is some connection.
DivineMedicinalTechnology

Noman
#4 Posted : 4/7/2007 9:20:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've encountered a goddess entity in many of my DMT and salvia experiences. The emotional feeling is like for the first time being in the arms of your first love. "I didn't know [i:9594e64594]anything[/i:9594e64594] could feel like this!" Like being cuddled by your wife mother sister lover simultaneously. Nice. But also a sense of purpose. Being shown how I am a part of something being brought about. What it is, I don't get to know. When it is, I don't get to know. If I will benefit or perish from it, I don't get to know. I just get to know what I can do. I can choose not to do it, but then I'm no longer a part of it. Someone else will be. It's empowering and humbling at the same time.

litrium
#5 Posted : 4/8/2007 6:12:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

cilosyb wrote: [quote:27a12d4d7c]In his first breakthrough, two tentacled light beings unfolded their dimension into ours, rushed up on my firend, and tore something out of him, his 'demons' as he called them. He looked incredibly different afterwards. Even people around town were remarking about it. [/quote:27a12d4d7c] Could you elaborate on this, how did he look different and was it a postive change? I gather it was but it sounds rather fascinating.

DMTripper
#6 Posted : 4/8/2007 9:56:55 PM

John Murdoch IV

[quote:e0730a7aa0="cilosyb"]Myself and several others I've spoken with have had a strong sense of something really big happening soon. From what I've seen though it's all good. It's like everything works out perfectly. Particularly among people who use DMT, there seems to be a feeling that we are the beginning of a huge wave. [/quote:e0730a7aa0] A lot of people (I guess millions) are receiving this information through different methoods. Meditation probably being the most common. Most of this people have never used DMT or any other psychedelic compounds.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

cilosyb
#7 Posted : 4/9/2007 2:17:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:9ad5c1e57c="litrium"]cilosyb wrote: [quote:9ad5c1e57c]In his first breakthrough, two tentacled light beings unfolded their dimension into ours, rushed up on my firend, and tore something out of him, his 'demons' as he called them. He looked incredibly different afterwards. Even people around town were remarking about it. [/quote:9ad5c1e57c] Could you elaborate on this, how did he look different and was it a postive change? I gather it was but it sounds rather fascinating.[/quote:9ad5c1e57c] It was a very positive change indeed, as if all the weight had been taken off his load. He appeared much more vibrant, uplifted, recharged, reborn...his whole demeanor and attitude towards life changed significantly after this experience. Unfortunatly this friend eventually reverted back into old patterns and sort of lost this. It was very fascinating. I was standing right next to him while this happened, and although I didn't see what was happening to him, I felt something incredibly powerful taking place. My buddy was absolutely sure that we can figure out how to move around like these beings though. He started yelling in joy about how a physicist or astronomer should smoke DMT "right away". Ayahuasca gives me a feeling of being recreated, healed, and refreshed that lasts...as long as you continue to live from what you're learned and not fall into your traps. DMT is powerful medicine Very happy

cilosyb
#8 Posted : 4/9/2007 7:55:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think I may have had an epiphany about this DNA business. I have been having a lot of thoughts and have come across a lot of things over the past few days and I think they're all connected. There is a plan for humanity, like a cosmic plan. This notion probably seems absurd to some people. It isn't like 'fate' or a final outcome, but the next step of the unfolding process of human evolution, and it has to do with our DNA. Think of a caterpillar. The caterpillar has no idea that one day it will be a butterfly. It couldn't possibly imagine butterflyhood. It just goes about doing it's caterpillar business not really knowing why. At some point, it is ready for it's metamorphosis. The caterpillar can never imagine itself as a butterfly but butterflyhood is already in it's DNA. It's in the caterpillar's 'plan' to become a butterfly, but it happens as a process. The caterpiller doesn't need to be aware of this, it just needs to do caterpillar things until the time is right. Catch my drift yet? Clearly DMT is in our DNA. We (most people anyway, I think I actually have somewhat of a handle on this) have no idea what we're really doing. We're milling around blind and unconscious for the most part. Science thinks we're just a mechanism for DNA to survive and replicate (obviously there's so much more to life than this...). We are ready for metamorphosis, for spiritual metamorphosis! We can't imagine how it is (lest we smoke DMT or otherwise trip balls) but we're headed there nonetheless. Deep down it's what we want, it's our plan!!! Why else...it just explains SO MUCH!!! Fuck yeah. I love realizing this shit. Everything is just where it needs to be. WE WILL ALL WAKE UP!

delphine
#9 Posted : 4/9/2007 8:06:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:69b58290ad]There is a plan for humanity, like a cosmic plan. This notion probably seems absurd to some people. It isn't like 'fate' or a final outcome, but the next step of the unfolding process of human evolution, and it has to do with our DNA. Think of a caterpillar. The caterpillar has no idea that one day it will be a butterfly. It couldn't possibly imagine butterflyhood. It just goes about doing it's caterpillar business not really knowing why. At some point, it is ready for it's metamorphosis. The caterpillar can never imagine itself as a butterfly but butterflyhood is already in it's DNA. It's in the caterpillar's 'plan' to become a butterfly, but it happens as a process. The caterpiller doesn't need to be aware of this, it just needs to do caterpillar things until the time is right. Catch my drift yet? Clearly DMT is in our DNA. We (most people anyway, I think I actually have somewhat of a handle on this) have no idea what we're really doing. We're milling around blind and unconscious for the most part. Science thinks we're just a mechanism for DNA to survive and replicate (obviously there's so much more to life than this...). We are ready for metamorphosis, for spiritual metamorphosis! We can't imagine how it is (lest we smoke DMT or otherwise trip balls) but we're headed there nonetheless. Deep down it's what we want, it's our plan!!! Why else...it just explains SO MUCH!!! Fuck yeah. I love realizing this shit. Everything is just where it needs to be. WE WILL ALL WAKE UP![/quote:69b58290ad] cilosyb, your thoughts above are perfectly in sync with mine, which I expressed in an essay I'm pasting in here. It has appeared in a couple of publications,including the current issue of DNA Monthly, an online ezine which is free to sub at http://potentiation.net/page13.html An Archetype of Transformation Jenifer Ransom "Then take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind …" --Bob Dylan, "Mr. Tambourine Man" In numerology, the number five represents the energy of adventure, freedom and change, and the fifth chapter of Alice in Wonderland is rich in the symbolism of far-reaching transformation. It is said that God must be a mathematician; He may also be a numerologist, and just may be symbolized by the Caterpillar, cozily ensconced on a mushroom, smoking his hookah and lording it over those who, like Alice, are seeking answers. He, too, seeks one: "You! Who are you?" In this, he may represent consciousness itself, which is continually asking us to define our identity. A change in consciousness may require a period of land-locked, fuzzy caterpillar-creeping, followed by sequestering in a chrysalis, before taking flight as the "butterfly" of a new and glorious manifestation. The Caterpillar takes a cavalier attitude toward Alice's perception that such a transformation is "strange," implying that he's accustomed to it. Of course, normal caterpillars go through this only once. Marc Edmund Jones, in his Studies in Alice (http://www.sabian.org/alice.htm) sees the Caterpillar as symbolizing the inner self: "The real or inner self is symbolized by the worm … Observe the development of the primal streak or wormlike beginning of differentiation in the embryo. … The convenient symbolism of the inner self is further borne out in the fact that the true butterfly does not eat, but exists through the whole span of its existence, aerially or spiritually or in beauty, on the vitality it has stored up in the worm state." This also applies to the metaphor of the butterfly as the fulfillment of an idea that has undergone incubation and is then realized in form, living on the power that has built up around its "inner self" in the womb of thought, through the time of gestation. Jones goes on to address the symbolism of the mushroom seat, pointing out that the endocrine glands are the "mushrooms" of the body because they are symbionts that exert much power in relation to their environment. "That a caterpillar should be seated on a mushroom is itself a remarkable bit of inspirational imagining, and that one side of this mushroom should cause Alice to grow and that the other should reduce her in stature is so perfect a picture of the functioning of the anterior and posterior lobes of the pituitary body as to make Alice in Wonderland forever immortal as an achievement in symbolism. Growth and its lack, especially in stature … is controlled entirely by these two lobes in counterbalance." The Caterpillar's mushroom seat and hookah-smoking have often been taken to be one of the indications that the Alice books were inspired by some kind of hallucinogenic drug--or at least, that Lewis Carroll was familiar with them. Although it is highly unlikely that he ever used these substances, Carroll was an inveterate reader and explorer of many areas of life, especially the occult (he owned a copy of Stimulants and Narcotics [1864] by the English toxicologist Francis Anstie,) and it is possible that he had some knowledge of them. Even if so, it is doubtful the subject held much personal interest for him, since he was quite conservative, even ascetic, in his habits, although progressive in his thought. Migraines and temporal lobe epilepsy have been suggested as contributing to his unusual imagination, but here, too, the facts are inconclusive. In any case, he demonstrated a superb, wide-ranging imagination throughout his life, as well as a highly developed spiritual awareness that went far beyond the dogma of his church. Although psychedelic experiences are often facilitated by psychoactive drugs, they are not required. The word "psychedelic" means "m ind-manifesting," and the psychedelic experience, as noted in Wikipedia, is "characterized by the perception of aspects of one's mind previously unknown, or by the creative exuberance of the mind liberated from its ordinary fetters." In this broader sense, Alice in Wonderland can be seen as psychedelic literature, and Tenniel's tableau of the Caterpillar sitting on the mushroom smoking a hookah, with Alice peeking up at him just behind the mushroom, is a powerful archetype of transformation. The hookah may be the most arresting aspect of that tableau. After all, what is that Caterpillar smoking? Continues Jones: "The hookah, an arrangement to pass smoke through water, is an added touch of unwitting genius, for the endocrines alone make possible the entrance of spirit or smoke into sensation or water." Natives of aboriginal cultures, including American Indians, have long used tobacco to connect to the divine realm and the Great Spirit. Anthropologist Jeremy Narby set out to discover how, out of the many thousands of plants growing in the Amazon rainforest, the natives had learned which of them had medicinal properties and how best to combine them. He was told the information came from the shamans when in altered states of consciousness. In The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the Origins of Knowledge, Narby explores the shamans' use of high-nicotine native tobacco and other, ingestible plant substances such as ayahuasca and psychoactive mushrooms. In altered states of consciousness, medicine men can "take their consciousness down to the molecular level and gain access to information related to DNA, which they call 'animate essences' or 'spirits.' This is where they see double helixes, twisted ladders, and chromosome shapes. This is how shamanic cultures have known for millennia that the vital principle is the same for all living beings and is shaped like two entwined serpents (or vines, ropes, ladders). DNA is the source of their astonishing botanical and medicinal knowledge, which can be attained only in defocalized and 'nonrational' states of consciousness, though its results are empirically verifiable." Narby hypothesized that properties of nicotine or the psychoactive plants used by shamans "activate their respective receptors, which sets off a cascade of electrochemical reactions inside the neurons, leading to the stimulation of DNA and, more particularly, to its emission of visible waves, which shamans perceive as 'hallucinations' … There, I thought, is the source of knowledge: DNA, living in water and emitting photons, like an aquatic dragon spitting fire." He theorizes that photons are visible as light signals that communicate information from the DNA cell to cell. Scientists do not know the function of ninety-eight percent of our DNA, which they term "junk" DNA. Narby suggests we call it "mystery DNA," and theorizes that our collective DNA is interconnected and in constant communication. The information the Amazonian shamans received was not confined to botanical knowledge, but incorporated into the learning of necessary skills such as weaving and woodworking. In fact, anything the natives wanted to know was accessible through the shamans. Narby hypothesized that the symbolism of the snake, a constant in wisdom traditions throughout history (often accompanied by the Tree of Life or a Caduceus), is connected to the double helix of DNA in almost all living beings--this, despite the fact that conventional science did not discover the existence and structure of DNA until 1953. He cites various Cosmic Serpent creation myths, such as that of the plumed serpent Quetzalcoatl, and refers to our DNA as a master of transformation: "The cell-based life DNA informs made the air we breathe, the landscape we see, and the mind-boggling diversity of living beings of which we are a part." After Alice ingests some of the mushroom and finds that she is able to bend her neck around like a snake, she encounters an angry pigeon who shrieks that Alice must be "a kind of serpent." The transformational features of the mushroom also have a historical meaning, though not one that you’ll find in many history books. Ethnobotanist and "psychonaut" Terence McKenna put forth, in his book Food for the Gods, the theory that psychoactive mushrooms were a crucial catalyst in our rapid evolution. The human brain tripled in size over several million years; the hallucinogenic compound DMT (di-methyl-tryptamine), found in the mushrooms and other plants used by shamans, is one of the chemical factors that McKenna theorizes played a role: "We literally may have eaten our way to higher consciousness." DMT is also naturally produced in small amounts in the pineal gland, notably in deep dream states and at birth and death. Few books convey deep dream states as well as the Alice books; those who insist that Carroll's works are the products of drug experiences may be sensing this dream chemical wafting from the pages. Throughout her dream-adventures, Alice struggles with the epistemological question of whether her experiences are real. Are our dreams and other altered-state experiences any less "real" than our waking life? Writes Rick Strassman in DMT: The Spir it Molecule: "The other planes of existence are always there … but we cannot perceive them because we are not designed to do so; our hard-wiring keeps us tuned in to Channel Normal." Rather than seeing these other planes as pure hallucination, Strassman accepts them as realities that we tune in to when in these altered states. Psychedelic mushrooms are also called entheogens, a term meaning "creating or becoming divine within." The yogic headstand is perhaps another such tool. Alice's rendering of "You Are Old, Father William" is the first instance of a character incessantly standing on his head; this is also a favored, though less deliberate, posture of the White Knight, who assures Alice: "The more head-downwards I am, the more I keep inventing new things." Most babies face head downwards in their final weeks in the womb; "inventing new things" can be taken as a metaphor for any kind of birth or new beginning. We naturally transform our world when standing on our head, both perceptively and on inner levels, through action on the glands, particularly the pineal. The Hanged Man, hanging serenely upside down from a tree in the twelfth card of the Tarot, is an archetype of this transitional and transformational process, and the Caterpillar itself, like all headed for butterflyhood, will hang head downwards as it transforms within its chrysalis. According to the insect biologist Carroll Williams, in an article entitled "When Insects Change Form" (Life, February 11, 1952), a caterpillar's transformation is triggered by a hormone in the brain which, in turn, stimulates the thoracic hormone in the region of the heart, which "forces the body cells to produce a substance called cytochrome, which hastens growth and change … This same cytochrome exists in the cells of the human body, but its role as a growth factor has never been known." Along with the ninety-eight percent of our DNA that seemingly has no function, it could be that this cytochrome substance is far more crucial than we know. Is it possible that the Absolute has been cocooned in us, waiting for the right time to awaken fully in our hearts? Is this what we will experience in the future--or now, if we can but invoke it--and will the Caterpillar of our collective self flutter free of its cocoon, utterly transformed? Copyright (c) 2007 by Jenifer Ransom. All Rights Reserved.

drunken_mexican
#10 Posted : 4/12/2007 5:49:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nice article, delphine. :o I agree with you, this "essence" could be entirely misinterpreted by people, and if we miss this then it could lead us to our extinction. Really though, you're article has given me some insights about the goddess and DNA. I feel like I need to do something about this. I've tried to show a few of my friends, but it seems like people just kinda give up and are very afraid to do it. I don't know what else I can do about it. It's hard to change a persons mind when they are so hard headed, especially people from older generations. My parents refuse to change anything about themselves. They continue to go to church, watch the news and worry about things that I think we shouldn't worry about. What do you think? Do you think we can do nothing to help this process, shall we sit around and watch? Or should we be trying to show other people. I remember listening to one of Terence Mckenna lectures, he spoke of acting sort of like midwives in the birthing process. I mean, I feel like I'm doing nothing, going to school seems like a waste of time to me. But I hate the fact that I have to work for someone in order to keep living. I am skeptical of everything, though every time I experience it I know that I MUST be doing something for it. I know it is true, there is no other way. But when I'm not experiencing it I have doubt, what if I'm wasting my time? It just seems to real to not be true. Anyway, any other insights would be helpful. Smile

drunken_mexican
#11 Posted : 4/12/2007 5:56:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry, this thread makes me a little excited. I'm glad there are others with similar insights and ideas about this. It just reassures that my experiences are genuine, if others have the same. Now I don't think I'm so crazy. But still I'd like to read more about it, and I would really like to know everything there is to know. We are all apart of something incredible, and only wish I lived near more people like you. This city is very boring, and none of my friends seems to want to take the dive like I have. I'm a little over zealous but whatever.

delphine
#12 Posted : 4/12/2007 6:54:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:3540ee5ee4="drunken_mexican"]Nice article, delphine. :o I agree with you, this "essence" could be entirely misinterpreted by people, and if we miss this then it could lead us to our extinction. Really though, you're article has given me some insights about the goddess and DNA[/quote:3540ee5ee4] Ah, do you see Alice as the goddess? Smile . [quote:3540ee5ee4]I feel like I need to do something about this. I've tried to show a few of my friends, but it seems like people just kinda give up and are very afraid to do it. I don't know what else I can do about it. [/quote:3540ee5ee4] You're talking about DMT, I assume...I haven't found anyone to trip with either, I don't let it stop me from enjoying it Smile I have my own lil party... [quote:3540ee5ee4]It's hard to change a persons mind when they are so hard headed, especially people from older generations. My parents refuse to change anything about themselves. They continue to go to church, watch the news and worry about things that I think we shouldn't worry about. What do you think? Do you think we can do nothing to help this process, shall we sit around and watch? Or should we be trying to show other people. [/quote:3540ee5ee4] Don't worry about other people and their chosen paths, just focus on your own journey. As you change, your world changes. This is what Gandhi meant by "Be the change you want to see in the world.' I think most of us can relate to what you are saying, though. [quote:3540ee5ee4] I remember listening to one of Terence Mckenna lectures, he spoke of acting sort of like midwives in the birthing process. I mean, I feel like I'm doing nothing, going to school seems like a waste of time to me. But I hate the fact that I have to work for someone in order to keep living. [/quote:3540ee5ee4] School is what you make t, ditto work. If you have a vision of how you would like your life to be, and maintain the vision, you can make it happen. Have you seen The Secret? There's a thread about it in this forum, with a link to the video. We can be midwives to the birthing process right where we are... [quote:3540ee5ee4]I am skeptical of everything, though every time I experience it I know that I MUST be doing something for it. I know it is true, there is no other way. But when I'm not experiencing it I have doubt, what if I'm wasting my time? It just seems to real to not be true. Anyway, any other insights would be helpful. Smile[/quote:3540ee5ee4] If the concept of the Goddess inspires you, then go where it takes you. There's a big resurgence of interest in the Goddess in these times, perhaps you could be one of the leaders in the field, who knows? Goddess bless! Smile

The Purple Man
#13 Posted : 4/25/2007 7:41:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[img:3bdef96cfe]http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/802/owlgoddessya6.jpg[/img:3bdef96cfe]
"The nature of reality is this: It is hidden, and it is hidden, and it is hidden." --Rumi, 13th-century Sufi mystic www.resist.com.au

darth mom
#14 Posted : 6/10/2007 8:50:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:5adc6ab960="drunken_mexican"]. I mean, I feel like I'm doing nothing, going to school seems like a waste of time to me. But I hate the fact that I have to work for someone in order to keep living. I am skeptical of everything, though every time I experience it I know that I MUST be doing something for it. I know it is true, there is no other way. But when I'm not experiencing it I have doubt, what if I'm wasting my time? It just seems to real to not be true. Anyway, any other insights would be helpful. Smile[/quote:5adc6ab960] i think a bit of skepticity is healthy. some of the insights and messages we get are abolutely insane....a healthy mind will definitely be safe in giving it a reasonable amount of doubt.

DMTripper
#15 Posted : 6/11/2007 2:34:45 AM

John Murdoch IV

You have too be sceptical in this world. The media is full of shit and trying to brainwash us all. If you're not sceptical you will end up as some kind of a consumer zombie. And that's killing the planet. Among other things.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!