We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Hypnotism to recall lost memory/DMT blackouts? Options

Dreamwalker
#21 Posted : 3/1/2011 1:47:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:

It’s more than just the most important pieces of information being forgotten first. It is a knowing during the experience that what is being perceived at that moment will not be brought back. It is a perceiving with a concurrent knowing that “I won’t remember any of this when I get back”. A bit like lucid dreaming – lucid forgetting? It is an extremely selective form of forgetting.

I have not had the actual experience of knowing that you will not remember what is happening. I have had several experiences though where I knew for sure the data I was receiving was very "privileged information" About life, death, consciousness and the universe in general.

I know I was briefed about these things for sure. At the times of these incidents I was beside myself. How is it that I of all people could be privileged enough to be taught these things. Then just when what we know to be reality sets back in the actual details of what I've learned are erased immediately. All before I'm able to explain my experience to anyone or think it over myself.

I know for sure it was breakthrough information. I just can't for the life of me remember the actual details that seemed so important at the time! I'm not saying hypnotism is the answer but what an interesting idea.

I wouldn't mind volunteering for such a study in the name of science.
Worst case scenario its all still a mystery.
Maybe being in the mystery is better than having the answers anyway!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TheFly
#22 Posted : 3/1/2011 6:31:39 PM

The Fly

I like the idea of hypnotism aswell as just smoking more DMT for recalling information aswell and of course by smoking more i mean, later on you only smoke a little bit to get into the mind set and feeling of it and TheFly is able to recall information autonomously.
Existence is an illusion of an experience with states of minds and functions of memory to entice you that it is in fact real.

PREV12