We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Disassociative Options

secretpsydeofother
#1 Posted : 2/28/2011 4:46:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I will refrain
I will abstain

But you know the urges
They all feel the same
And the more i know the more it shows
All the ways to get away
The mind lies with thoughts of mental paradise
Temptation a-plenty when you know so many
More then one way to disassociate a kat
And believe me my friend i can uphold that
2 hours is nothing but 10 is quite more
But the secrete is it will never last long enough for
Total escape is death alone
Tempt it too much and youre on your own
Walk away from the darklight you need it no more
Just wait awhile at your minds door
Maybe the light doesnt shine today
But dont run away its coming back around
If you turn your back on the light it will always let you down

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

secretpsydeofother
#2 Posted : 2/28/2011 4:47:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

fading again like i wish it will in my mind the same confusing light too bright obscures the sight roses so fair yet still the thorns dig in to make you aware wolves in sheeps clothings when no one is there dont trust it dont listen find another ill fated mission walk into the sun a new day will come perhaps it wont matter and with that said fade out gather the stones you left along the way burden the weight how could you think it wouldnt stay fade out again my old tired friend steal the sweet sound leave me to my silence now i must mend my ways but they dont listen so why bother say the reasons a many a preverbial can of worms still inside they squirm wanting to break free still wont let me be the same old sound of the lone wolf howl long of in the distance across the canyons of my mind one day ill find that one true reason the keeps the warm sun through all of the seasons this too shall pass i say at last as the walls are closing in the mind drifts again to sin not now i abate the same tempting dreamscape of yesteryear the blackness of night i used to hold dear digging the hole hiding from sight i take all the blame maybe they are right it doesnt much matter in the end the words were all said few listened to them and perhaps they are right it wouldnt be the first time and it seldom does work just as i figure but all as should be as are you as are me so i bid you adiu nothing lasts and at least that much is true in all the endless words i strew together perhaps its the cause for all of this weather i wouldnt be surprised as i glance in the mirror and see the same fire burning within the listlessness of my eyes i recall all of the lies as they told me with earnest that our love was so important i know now the reason just like the seasons love turns to grey like the cool winter days and the dark of the dawn maybe someday a new spring will come but for now the snow is gathered and covers the fields where once we rolled in the soft reveal i wonder why it never crossed my mind back then that we ever may part that you would not be mine it doesnt much matter any way when you hear the words cried out from yesterday i have let it go to most the things i could no longer no but the warmth of your fleeting smile still haunts my mind and the warm summer days we sat on the ground hoping that one day would always come but i know better now thats where this sorrow was born from daydreams are all well in good but as far as believing i fear i never should just float along and let things be maybe that is whats best for me as there may be no control in the things you want to know just take it in stride let the bad days pass by as best as you can hope for the best then now or when you are ready maybe then youll know better i guess all with reason i realize all this now or never

secretpsydeofother
#3 Posted : 2/28/2011 4:48:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

so i say its okay they made me this way
i guess it just goes to show ya dont ever know
and yea the moon said a lil prayer for me
said the sun was still made to be will rise again if not for me
it may not matter but i still see through out there
they say there is another land
and i suppose this world is bland
when you look through it all you realize the need for the wall
the sun dont shine on a cloudy day the rain still comes in months of may
wondering what started it all god granted pity the towers made to fall
on the outside looking in i feel myself consider sin
abrasive evasive loves sick of this world
ebbing the flow that once i let go i drift in the waves
maybe only to say i am another lost sailor out there today
drifting along forgotten memories wont let me be
this damaged old raft is alone at last the calm blue sea runs away from me
ascending the heavens of a still black night
full moon rising stars shining bright
the pain in my eyes that once drove me crazy has vanished the ocean of memories hazy drifting in and out of my mind i let myself go one last time the blinking lights so far off onshore beckon me calling for more i must turn away i cant run away from the dark of day the shadows will pass have faith in that always my love see me through these darkened hallways i walk through the echos within mend me with safety the cool hand of maybe... after all the game of chance has you beat you find yourself on that same lonely street.. i wonder when the walls will fall i endure them gracefully if not for all the wonder i have bestowed i know one day the beauty is i too will go and afterall there is nothing but love that is built to last for now i am without but that too shall pass

martiemcfry
#4 Posted : 2/28/2011 10:10:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Very good rhymes man! You should put some beats to it Smile

secretpsydeofother
#5 Posted : 2/28/2011 11:32:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks Very happy i have given it thought i am not very experienced in making beats for now i write someday i would love to make songs