We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
when do you know if your a member? Options

lewinii
#1 Posted : 2/26/2011 2:54:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i wanted to know if i was a member that has access to other forums. how does one tell?
"science never proves anything; you can never duplicate an event precisely at the same moment in time as the initial event. science can only show correlation from the evidence and data derived from it." -benzyme

→ Donate to the Nexus! ←

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 2/26/2011 3:00:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Lewinii wrote:
i wanted to know if i was a member that has access to other forums. how does one tell?

You usually get a pm that tells you you are or not. Also if you have an icon of a little plant next to your name you are restricted to the nursery, if not then not. Also you can check in your profile - if it says *new member* then you're restricted. if it says *member* then you're not.

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

lewinii
#3 Posted : 2/26/2011 12:16:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks dude! i dont have a plant near my name, and it says im a 'member' in my profile. however i didnt get a PM from anyone. i assume i have been lifted to the member position and someone probably forgot to send me a message saying so.

good day!!
"science never proves anything; you can never duplicate an event precisely at the same moment in time as the initial event. science can only show correlation from the evidence and data derived from it." -benzyme

→ Donate to the Nexus! ←

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 2/26/2011 1:40:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swimfan
#5 Posted : 2/26/2011 5:10:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

You usually get a pm that tells you you are or not. Also if you have an icon of a little plant next to your name you are restricted to the nursery, if not then not. Also you can check in your profile - if it says *new member* then you're restricted. if it says *member* then you're not.

Yep, pretty sure thats how it works. Still waiting to be upgraded myself. Sad

gammagore
#6 Posted : 2/26/2011 5:33:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lewinii, you were prolly promoted before the automated PM was introduced, looks like you have been a member for a few months nowSmile

Swimfan, welcome to the nexus bro, take some time to make a few posts and soon you will be promoted. Get to know the nexus, tell us about yourself, maybe an intro when you are ready?

lewinii
#7 Posted : 2/27/2011 4:08:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

feels great to be a full member of this beautiful forum. ty

→ Donate to the Nexus! ←

BerryRight
#8 Posted : 2/28/2011 1:54:51 PM

If they ban it, it has to be good!

Lewinii wrote:
thanks dude! i dont have a plant near my name

U have a plant near your name, but that's a nother one Pleased
The difference between knowing the path and walking the path..