We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT with Medicine Options

frankie222
#1 Posted : 2/28/2011 3:07:59 AM

Frank

Hi, i was wondering if you can take DMT whilst being on Melatonin?? this is a natural sleeping aid. i havent been able to sleep...or eat for that matter in weeks. im not sure which road to go down. could this sleep deprivation and loss of appitite be a symptom of '' awakening''? any ideas?

Peace

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Alienteaparty
#2 Posted : 2/28/2011 3:46:55 AM

Dimitri Spacepipe

im pretty sure dmt would be ok but stay away from the changa or any maoi.
but id wait untill you start eating and sleeping normally before you smoke some. in my opinion your mind and body should be well rested before taking a journey like this.
and i have no idea about the spiritual awakening, sorry mate.

i hope this helped
Very happy

“He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.” - Samuel Johnson

Disclaimer: Every post by Alienteaparty is in no way to be taken seriously, Alienteaparty is purely a figment of a sick-sad child's imagination!

Perceptual Reality
#3 Posted : 2/28/2011 4:26:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Alienteaparty wrote:
but id wait untill you start eating and sleeping normally before you smoke some. in my opinion your mind and body should be well rested before taking a journey like this.

i hope this helped
Very happy

I agree, stay away from MAOIs if youre taking medication. Im not sure if it matters, but being comfortably rested and comfortable in general can help you achieve an enlightening experience, without leaving you with some lingering anxiety.
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

Alienteaparty
#4 Posted : 2/28/2011 4:36:49 AM

Dimitri Spacepipe

Perceptual Reality wrote:
Alienteaparty wrote:

i hope this helped
Very happy

I agree, stay away from MAOIs if youre taking medication. Im not sure if it matters, but being comfortably rested and comfortable in general can help you achieve an enlightening experience, without leaving you with some lingering anxiety.

well spoken!
i think that if anything the lack of sleep could possibly have too much control over your experience and leave you feeling confused and fried after the trip.
“He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.” - Samuel Johnson

Disclaimer: Every post by Alienteaparty is in no way to be taken seriously, Alienteaparty is purely a figment of a sick-sad child's imagination!

frankie222
#5 Posted : 2/28/2011 4:46:55 AM

Frank

Cheers guys, i'll make sure to be well rested before diving in,in a couple of days Smile

Perceptual Reality
#6 Posted : 2/28/2011 5:05:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Alienteaparty wrote:
Perceptual Reality wrote:
Alienteaparty wrote:

i hope this helped
Very happy

well spoken!
i think that if anything the lack of sleep could possibly have too much control over your experience and leave you feeling confused and fried after the trip.

I also believe that smoking it right after waking up can cause confusion, and/or anxiety. Basically, just find the time of the day when you feel the most,for lack of a better word, comfortable!
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Perceptual Reality
#7 Posted : 2/28/2011 5:06:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

frankie222 wrote:
Cheers guys, i'll make sure to be well rested before diving in,in a couple of days Smile

And don't forget to report back with your experience! Smile

BerryRight
#8 Posted : 2/28/2011 1:44:09 PM

If they ban it, it has to be good!

That's no problem at all.
The difference between knowing the path and walking the path..