We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
another intro essay. Options

ChampionPuffa
#1 Posted : 2/15/2011 8:24:44 PM

lol.

hey peeps, il "try" to keep it short an simple,
ive been looking into dmt for long time, this is the second time if pondered over extracting it for myself an my partner an this time its something im 150% sure about doing, we are both avid weed smokers me only using the volcano an the odd bong i love to grow herb an generally like to produce my own stuff if im gonna do it i also like producing music mainly the rave stuff but also hiphop an other stuff but i enjoy all types of music if it has some meaning and feeling to it, ive dabbled in most illegal drugs out there, literally all of them apart from dmt an the newer research chems, ive been researching ext teks so know wot im doing (just) an have also read the sprit molecule which only fuelled my desire for dmt even more, along with opening my mind to a lot of other perspectives which is also one of the things i hope to achieve more of from using dmt.
both me an my partner have enough experience with hallucinogens we've both done acid although only several times an also done shroom more than enough times.
lately i've gone off shrooms an acid cos it just kept making everything all wobbly an jellly like an fell weird and as i wasn't going out as much i went of it as the feelings just got weirder staying indoors, i always liked the idea of seeing stuff thats not there but with acid an shrooms would only get that slightly if it was dark or i close my eyes an then it wasn't that pronounced. the visual parts were the most fun and wot i enjoyed most about trippin'.
we've also done salvia 40x extract a few times, iv'e got some now, but every time i do it it makes me feel like i'm being ripped from one reality to the other an deep sense of i don't belong here (or is it there? im not to sure), an the feeling is rather odd if i don't do a massive hit and fully trip i get this feeling like my body is literally being smudged with everything around then being ripped back into place everything looks an feels like i'm a wet oil painting an someones just got a massive brush an smeared all the colours/objects into each other, its also a feeling of my mind literally splitting in 2, this feeling i don't like at the time but i like the relief an feeling i get when i'm back and together as one piece its strange an its mainly the body feeling i don't like too much the smudged oil painting visuals are pretty cool,
when i did a bigger trip(first time i put a lil too much in) it was even odder i literally thought my whole life was lie and just implanted in my brain/mind(like the matrix) and i was merely a single atom that belonged to my sofa. i could see many other atoms(or humans) and it was like i had a just had a glimpse of the truth an that there is this massive world out there past my sofa which i was stuck to live on along with all the other atoms in the world being lied to thinking they were humans with lives when in actual fact we are all just an atom of a sofa, all along i heard this deep female voice saying i cant leave and must come back as i tried to escape the sofa and enter the real world this same voice/entity was wot showed me the so called truth about being an atom although i had deep sense i should not have been shown this. as the trip wore off a bit i began to try to grab reality with my arms an drag myself back which actually appeared to sort of work.
any way it took me while to piece it together fully and get some kinda of meaning from wot it meant in relation to me, my life situations an the world around me etc.
the other time i did it an tripped fully was just a mess i saw all my belongs being taken from me, just slowly disappearing before my eyes fading into the distance, my misses remembers me saying " no not my bong, my mac no come back etc etc. an i was trying to grab them from mid air an stamping my feet down like i was chasing/running after them, that was weird as fuck but again i figured it had some meaning somewhere an soon figured out wot it may relate to.
my partner, she loves trippin to an seems to enjoy salvia a lot more than me, she often just gets older memories come back an giggles a lot. once she got up an walked out the room saying" ive got go to my job" she hast worked for a while due to her disability. she didn't remember a thing after it tho, she also doesn't really see the trips the same way i do and the tend not to have any meaning or insight which i'm hoping maybe she could get some from dmt, she could maybe use some spiritual enlightenment thats for sure.
so yea salvias not really my thing but dmt is something i think il like, well i certainly wanna find out but the only thing holding back is getting the damn bark, i ordered some but the guys got a 2/3week backlog apparently so it looks like il be waiting for a lil while longer at least. man the anticipation is annoying me so much an i keep dreaming im extracting dmt etc an reading all this stuff on this forum leaves me with restless legs, but hey maybe its all for a reason an im supposed to learn some patience or something before i do this stuff, i suppose il have to wait an see, (quit literally.)
anyway so much for the short an simple intro i got a bit carried away, lol. soz.

oh yea forgot to add im 26,live in the UK an been blazin green daily since i ever laid eyes on that holy leaf, its been a deep passion of mine since i was around 14 an something i have studied deeply in all areas for the past 5/6 years. most other drugs have been purely rec. use although ive had my fair share of addictions which im now in full control of an can use moderately on occasion if i really feel the need. ive never been a massive drinker and dont smoke baccy them 2 legal drugs seem to kill too many, i hate the current drug laws, prohibition an the so called war on drugs an think its all just lies etc, i also hate the governbent for all the shit they caused due to all their draconian outdated laws, i suppose these are just things i feel deeply about an that if a simple change was made things could be so much better for the whole world.
like ive mentioned i live with my partner weve been together for 5 years we have our problems but are working on it( but hey life wouldnt be life without some crazy goingz on) we are always together so issues are to be expected at some point.
as for why im here, well i think i just popped by looking for info like most people an seem to have become attracted to the views an opinions of wot appears to be many like minded people all looking for something similar. imo its hard to find like minded people these days (in the real world anyway.)
anyway hope anyone that reads this enjoys it an its not too much of a waffle on, ive never done an intro to a forum before, usually one to just sneak/slip right into the crowd.
inabit peps.
an thanks for reading (if you do)

PROHIBITION?? - just say NO!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ChampionPuffa
#2 Posted : 2/26/2011 10:55:54 AM

lol.

wow, so nobody cares im here? i suppose thats a good thing to some extent. every other intro essay has at least one hi and welcome from sum1. do i not deserve a lil hello?
im just kiddin it really doesnt bother me.... much. lol.
PROHIBITION?? - just say NO!!

gammagore
#3 Posted : 2/26/2011 5:51:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Must have bothered you to some extentWink

Welcome to the Nexus bro, hope you have enjoyed your stay so farSmile

there are a few problems for suppliers to bring in bark these days, hang in there. soon somthing will change, hopefully.

clouds
#4 Posted : 2/26/2011 6:41:00 PM

Human

welcome Smile

some people close the tab instantly when they find introductory essays with no paragraph separations.

anyway, best of luck. Stop

MMPA
#5 Posted : 2/28/2011 5:54:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love the deceptive "I'll try to keep it short and simple" and then I look at your essay and see a wall of text.