We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi... Options

Mushroom
#1 Posted : 2/24/2011 6:55:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I posted the following in the 1st Steps Into Hyperspace forum, but upon 2nd thought Im going to introduce myself here too....

Hey all, using this as my intro/1st time report.

Ive been around the block with psyches before. My 1st time with LSD was 12 years ago and when that well dried up (supply, not demand) I moved on to mushrooms. I always had a better exp with LSD, as the mushrooms tended to send me in to a negative loop, not a 'I wanna kill myself' type of loop, but just an uncomfortable way.

Browsing EROWID in my youth I had read about DMT, but never thought that I'd ever try it. Anyhow, after viewing DMT: TSM, I was like (you know the 1st/2nd scene in PULP FICTION where Vincent is telling Jules about Amsterdam and he says) "Im going, that's all there is to it!" LOL...

SO I started to read and STB sounded the best/easiest. I got the supplies and low and behold, 72 hours later I had product.

My 1st hit was out of a rigged up old pipe with Chore Boy, about 15-25 mg, to test the waters. It was neat, warm, inviting, and otherwise enjoyable...
So, the next evening I went to the head shop and got a oil pipe or whatever they're called, loaded about 40 mg and went to town on it, 2 hits. I came up fast and got all warm and fuzzy for a moment and then all of a sudden these thoughts that previously hadn't bothered me had just slammed me! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAN!" "WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH THOSE PURPLE JARS IN FRONT OF THE HEATER VENT" "ARE YOU/YOU ARE FUCKING DUMB"....So im all like 'fuck man!' I started tellinig my self everything was good, just flow downstream, I chose to do this, but then SLAM "get those fucking jars outta the house man!" "throw this shit away"...So, im just tweaking, for really no reason, and im convinced these jars need to go, I try getting up to go fetch em, but was pretty impared, so I told myself I'll take care of it in a minute.

It was as if I was getting tortured and all I could do was just twist my body in pain and discomfort.

So, I came down, settled down, and realized if I were to do that again I'd need to alleviate that stressor. I went and skimmed off the naptha (the 3rd or 4th pulls), neutralized the jars and got rid of em and just evaped the rest of the naptha. I Took my stash to my buddy's house and LOL, I felt better.

IDK WTF happened to me, but that was pretty painful, luckily it only lasted a few minutes. Im going to do it again, and if again it does that to me, fix the issue and try again and so on and so on.
apparently having those jars around wasnt a good idea according to my brain, hehe...

I'll need to be more aware of set and setting next time, but whatever doesn't kill us only.............you know the rest :-)
p.s. for whatever it was worth I was on a warm dose of vicodan at the time too

cheers

I have some ?'s too please...

When you breakthrough, are you still able to think and talk to yourself, or do you just become a silent/mute/nonexistent observer...Are you aware of your brain as this is happening I guess is what im asking.

and 2,) when you're coming off a breakthrough is the comedown like lower doses or is it different somehow.

and 3.) in regards to the forum, Is there a "My Threads" feature that I can click to show any activity on threads Ive commented on?

thanks in advance

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#2 Posted : 2/27/2011 9:39:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hey Mushroom - a warm welcome to you.

Concerning your experience, I have had similar experiences in the beginning. I learned to take care of a multitude of things before I endeavor in a trip and this has become a general habit by now. I don't have any kind of extraction paraphernalia lying around for longer than I use it. I try to keep my place clean and as orderly as is feasible. I try not to leave things around that could be associated with *drug use* rather than the intent to grow. I try to not have anything to do in the immediate moments or hours following my trip.

If any of these things can't be fulfilled I choose rather not to vape because I will have a hard time finding any sort of peace with the experience. Sentiments range from anything like *get the fuck out of here* to *what the hell are you doing to yourself* to *you are a complete idiot*. So yeah, I can relate to what you wrote. I think it's important to know when the time is right and to somehow support the atmosphere that reflects your intentions, rather than something that could be projected onto you from the outside - like negativity concerning drug use by society etc. At some point you might come to terms with this and not need to pay so much attention to these things, or you could get even more sensitive to these things. Either way, I think it's imoprtant to really listen to yourself and your inner feeling. After a while you should be able to recognize the right times from the wrong ones which will reduce the chances of having these kind of thoughts probably.

I think it's hard to answer your first question. Breakthrough can be so many things. You can break through and end up walking an alien landscape as someone else, or you can lose all sense of the self and float through void of light or darkness, become a universe unto itself, merge with the divine, etc etc. It can be many thing.

after the breakthrough it's not like a low dose. You are still glowing from the breakthrough

If you click on your profile you can see the last ten posts you've written. That's as far as that goes I think.

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Mushroom
#3 Posted : 2/27/2011 10:37:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Enoon...Thanks for the reply. I shouldve know better about my external issues prior to smoking. I know exactly what you mean when you say "After a while you should be able to recognize the right times from the wrong ones"....I was edgy and nervous then.

Thanks again